supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pats or Pir keep it clean

This will be a good game if the pir. play like they did last weekend this game will be the upset off the playoff. score pir 21 pats 17 goodluck pirates

Re: Pats or Pir keep it clean

you have to beat the champs to be the champs, so we will see pats win big

Wow what a game this can turn out to be....only bad thing is the pirates are like the arizona cardinals, you never know when their offense is coming to play..lol they do have the team to pull off the upset, BUT, the Patriots are a well oiled machine.. g/l to both teams...

Lets go pirates... get that Win / just going with the underdog on this one!

stampede #74

Pirates have a great team and great base for years to come. Their only problem is their inconsistancy. I'm sure they work on this but this particular year, I will have to predict a Pats win. Good luck to the Pirates since everybody always favors the underdog.

i think my sons team will come out on top they played a hell of a game last week. Pats you better bring your A games the pirates are for real good luck to both teams pirates 14 - pats 7

Just a question,
Do the Pirates travel on a bus?

No we travel via ship.

Hopefully you have plenty of life boats on board, cause we gonna sink that ship.

yeah we have plenty of ships i dont think thats going to happen

Just checkin. I needed to make sure there was going to be room to park it if so. The field has three youth league games going on that day and will probably be pretty full.

Also, could someone from the Pirates email me a printable roster for our game programs.

WOW by all of this talk about the pirates this and that, I'm think u all better bring ur game cause this will not be a walk in the park for any team that tries to get in OUR WAY....PATS 28- Pirates 0

i know that pirate defense is full of former dragons, the defense that held the pats to negaitve yards. i know those guys will be playing for something

Really, because the Stampede coach at one point said there was only 5 former Drag-ons on the team. Doesn't matter though. The Pats are a different team with a bigger and better OLine. Good luck to both teams.

Thats OK. The Defence will gladly score like crazy again for another title, IF the stampede even make it there.

THIS POST IS BETWEEN THE PATS AND PIRATES. DON'T START TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE PEDE ON HERE. WE HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ANYBODY ON HERE. THANKS

They may have held the O to negative yards, but the Patriots O scored in that game, not the Dragons.
Any way you want to look at it, the Patriots beat the Dragons down LAST season 32-7 isn't even a close game. It has been said too many times to count that there is more than offense in a game. The Dragons O couldn't handle the Pats D last year. And what about special teams?

But this is a new and completely different season. Its the Pats and the Pirates. My prediction is one hell of a football game. The Patriots experience will shine through and they will win the night.
Patriots 28
Pirates 12

Pats suck.
Pirates WIN BIG

28-12

AT LEAST NOT ON THIS THREAD

I dont know who posted the lip about the stampede but you can bet it wasnt one of our guys. I "we" respect the stampede and any other team we face. Pede dont take it personal. All games will be hard fought this weekend! Goodluck to all. Pats dont talk on the board talk on the field!

The Pats Offense may or may not have had negative yards in the championship game. BUT, when the offense was on the field, they scored 25% of the time. They only took the field 4 or maybe 5 times, hard to get yards when the defense scores and has to go back out on the field, so don't be so proud of yourselves.

Does't really matter the whole MFL teams SUCK.

Smart guy? HA! If you were so smart you would be able to post your owm name. Goodluck to mfl teams this weekend! Stay safe. Pirates have a safe trip to adams county. See ya on the field.