supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What was the best play that you have seen this season?

Re: What was the best play that you have seen this season?

One of the best plays that I saw was Robert Redd of our Miami Valley Warriors vs. the Generals (game 1).... Taking a 5 yard out, jumping over the first defender on the sideline, then jump-cutting to the right, then cutting again between defenders and into the endzone... I will try to get it and post it - was just watching the film the other day...

The best one I saw offensively was similar to the above, only it was Darrin Douthit of the Stampede and he was running down the right sideline and jump cut to the left as soon as his feet hit the ground after leaping one of our defenders.

I remember that game.. it was a rough one!! cant wait till next yr. are yall staying in this league #47 tieken?

i have two that stand out. Tracy intercepting a pass
against the cougars I believe on the two yard line and running it back for a touchdown. Then this saturday when shane blocked a field goal and picked it up and ran it in for a touchdown.

As far as I know. Be able to tell you for sure in a month or two.

Thanks for reminding us of that one 51 QQQ Actually it was one of the top ones against us all year.

Probably Gross fumbling the snap on an extra point against the Shamrocks, and then picking it up and throwing it for the 2 point conversion.

The blocked punt from Eric Jones that was returned for a TD by Marshal Bowman which with the PAT the pirates took the lead after being down 20-0 at the start of the 4th quarter against the blitz in the playoff game.

In the same game Tony Martin describes, Redd #1, on a field goal hurdeled the offensive line landed on his feet with enough balance to chase down the holder.