supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DRAGONS!

Is the team coming back for 09? I miss all the guys!

Re: DRAGONS!

i think this is Cam writtin on here again......lol
Hell i wont lie i miss playin you guys

haha no dre, not me. but i def miss them guys.

GET OVER IT!! YOU GUYS SUCKED AND THATS WHY THE OWNER FOLDED. HE COULDN'T STAND WATCHING A BUNCH OF IDIOTS TRYING TO PLAY FOOTBALL. THE DRAGONS WILL NEVER BE AGAIN.

GO PIRATES!!!!!

if the dragons came back there would be a bunch of pirates leaving to go back home

You might be suprised. I have heard that it's looking real good that the dragons will be back. I heard that JT was tring to get Rondel Ferguson from the broncos to run the O and he already has a D.C. the only problem is how his work schedule will work out.

If they came back! There would be a lot of teams crying, they stole their players. A lot of people tried to get on this team this year and had to go back home. To say the dragons suck, U would have to be sick. The best players on all your teams were EX DRAGONS, just check and see. And to say the best went to the WARRIORS was wrong now! The PIRATES AND STAMPEDE have the best from that team; wait I forgot about Bruce at the CUTTERS. He has some hands on him. You need to hope and pray they don't come back, casue all you would have to say is DAMN WE HAVE TO PLAY THEM NEXT DAMN. I know one guy that can make that happen for this team. If he playes next year DDD hint" hint". To see this team would have been a good thing. To play them was hard, but to be one of them you had to have the heart. There was no better team to me. So keep my team out ya mouth's and you will be safe! GO DRAGONS! GO 4 EVER! DONT MAKE ME COME BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!

And as its been said many times before there are Dragons that were Pirates before.

There is always going to be a new team formed around the Indy area, there always is. I would be unfortunate if I lost players to another team but it happens.

The dragons were a good team, with a good coach, that I'll give them. Some of my players say they would never go back to the dragons, and there are some that would go back tomorrow.

Either or, may you find a team that your happy with. Its been a tough year up here in Pirate's Land and the fact that we stand here today after all we been though it a testament to the talent we have on our team and the willingness to stick together.

I hope I able to stay in the area and continue being a part of the team because as strong as we are this year, I look forward to being even stronger next.

If the do come back i wish them all the luck. I just don't see it.

I forgot about the Broncos but thats another story.

Like them or not please don't pull that they did'nt play anyone look they played anyone who wanted to play them. the c.c. soldiers they beat them, indy beangals they beat them, broncos they beat them. The only lost the took was to the pats in the championship. The went in with only a few starting o-line and two of them pussys quit at the end of the first quarter. The pats are a great team and anyone who plays them will tell you that. they over looked them and it bit'em in the ass. the dragons was not a shitty team they put in a lot of hard work. Im guessing they beat the crap out of your team and your still sour about it well to bad.

Hope everything works out for the Dragons! I know a lot of former players that would jump back with them in a heart beat! Me included!

SURE! MY PLAYING IS DONE ON THE FIELD! NOT HERE!

I do miss the mentality and toughness of the dragons. How can anybody seriously say it was a bad team? Who else has gone 24-1 lately? Some people say..oh well you were in the sad ass MFL, till we beat 3 time defending champion Broncos. Who HEAVILY recruited for that game specifically. True to it, the Patriots did put a job on us..on special teams. Im not gonna lie it was the most amazing special teams ive ever seen..without it, they dont win. Period. But they did win, and hats off because the MFL is not full of a bunch of chumps, and the patriots shouldnt ever be taken likely by any team, even the former dragons. I wish the team would come back..practices and commitment on other teams just dont compare. Work ethic, intensity, straight up attitude and just knowing..damn..we gonna kill this league type mentality.

I have been talking to JT about bringing the Dragons back. Im looking to help out in a few ways, money being the main thing(an injury has keep me from playing). I am not stupid I know the Dragons would not be the same team with out him. I have been working real hard to get this to happen. So if you are a former Dragon and you would like to come back make sure you keep up on your cardio becuase it's looking real good.

DRAGONS! Joe is not kidding. Things are looking good. As long as JT is willing to commit to it, which I am sure he is. The team will be back. They are looking way ahead at getting the finances lined up so that this will not be such a distraction and we can focus just on football. Former players say your prayers and lets get ready. This thing keep looking better all the time.

The Dragons are done. Get over it. Jt nor myself have been working to start it back up. Neither one of us have the time to deal with running a team. Especially with all the half ass commitments with time and paying your fees.

If that group wants to start up again it will not be under the Dragons name. Let it die and move on with your life.

Sorry Gronberg, I have the most respect for you, but if this team can come back then we will.