supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Richmond Phoenix!

There will be a new team starting up in Richmond, IN.
The first Team meeting will be Nov 1st @ 11a.m.
the meeting will be held at the Pizza King on National Road. Anyone interested in playing for the Richmond Phoenix is invited. Yes there will be food!!!

For any questions, Email- jwal13@yahoo.com

Re: Richmond Phoenix!

so does this mean that the riot are done or they splitting into another organization?

Why would they split into two teams when they cant get enough players for one?

no john has decided to start his own team he has had this plan for a while the riot are still together and changing our name to the Randolph Country Ravens and we wish john and the Phoenix all the best

Should the name not be Randolph County Forfeit?

I can see it now, the mascot can be represented by two people dressed up in letter "F" costumes.

Hey, send the mascot crew when the team can make it...

How far away from Richmond is Randolph Co.... not very sure what city the Ravens play in? Do the Phenoix plan on playing in the MFL?
Just Curious...

Solomon Allen
Miami County Vikings
RB,WR

absolutely 100% not affliliated with the riot. This is a totally different team.

Kinda sounds nascar-ish to me yall. I mean how many drivers have both first names as thier full name. And now your combining Richmond with Pheonix? I mean how in the world are you going to combine two tracks in different states? I mean thats like combining Bristol Indiana with dover...Bristol Dover. Leave the drive'n to us boys, and remeber...rubbin's racin. Keep the tires on the asphalt now! And for waltrips sake...quit pausing my movie and looking at my ex wifes boobies.

mr cooke do you have nothing better to to but bad mouth my team all day really man drop it i know of to other teams in our league that forfeited more games than we did so get a life and move on.

the word is you are going to join the GIFA so you wont have to go to the Bearcats next season. i also heard you get kicked out of the mfl for forfieting a playoff game.

the wildcats forfeited a playoff game too

see people who dont know shouldn't speak we are not leaving the MFL I gave earl my word we would not just be there for a year and then take off and if we were kick out then thats news to us but again its bs

That must have been a different rcriot/raven who posted on the other leagues message board about wanting to join.

WHO CARES THE MFL IS A JOKE

Look,
Chris Cookie, why the hell do you care about the MFL? Yes I guess your fans for the Bearcats, only the more reason why you shouldn't speak out for them. The Bearcats are a long way away, and I would understand why the Riot would have to forfeit. We are 4 hrs away, not the 6 hrs the Riot are and it cost me $130 in gas money alone to get 7 of my players to the game. This on top of refs, it can be a bit much. I know from experience.

Second. I really do support the ravens and the phoenix for whatever they decide to do. Not many people know of the difficulties of starting team from nothing, how much time and effort really goes into it. For their ambitions alone I support them.

I been in the Semi-pro community going on three years now and if one thing is certain, what is now will not be what is next may. I wish every team the best of luck in their future.

See earlier my earlier posts about us having to play on Sunday.

This is an open forum that I donated $$$ for. I, just like anyone else, am allowed to express their opinions.

Yes you are allowed to express your opinions, but you are still a jackass!

Settle it on the field and play each other. Of course the Titans might want to plan to travel though.

Goodjob [:D]

goodjob

Sorry I havent replied sooner but, Yes this is a completely different organization. Richmond is about 35-40 minutes South of Randolph County. But the city of Richmond is about the size of the whole county but there is no fooball team in Richmond, so I figured there should be since I work over there and now live. It was kinda rough on The Riot last year starting out so late. But im sure that the "Ravens" will be fine this year. good luck to Justin and the rest of the teams in the off season. Nov 1st, 11 a.m. @ Richmond Pizza King.
BTW. I have not decided on a league yet but will do so with in the next Month.

This message is in regards to the statements dealing with the G.I.F.A. The G.I.F.A. upholds the privacy of the teams we are in talks with. At this time, we do not require a team that is using our message boards to join the League. If you are using our message board respect the privacy of others. Contact me at (740) 283-3337 if you have any questions. THANK YOU!

If anyone can get on your message board, then it doesnt matter if it gets reposted here.

Access to our boards must be requested and approved. With this being the case, be honorable and respect our policies. Thank You.

Riiight. Good luck with that