supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stampede QB: No Recognition!

I have watched the stampede play throughout this season and I read this message board quite a bit. Why is it that nobody seems to say anything about the Stampede QB? That guy is a monster on the field. It takes about four guys just to tackle him and his arm is outrageous. I have seen him throw the ball about 60 yrds in the air. In my opinion, he should be considered as one of the better QB's in the league. Am I alone here? I spoke with him once and he seems to be a very nice guy. Good lcuk in the playoffs 17!

Re: Stampede QB: No Recognition!

Alright, so everybody knows that the stampede is good. All we ever read on this message board anymore is why the stampede aren't getting credited for this and that and why nobody is getting recognized. Let me tell you something that we as a whole have noticed, 90 percent of these threads are commented by 74 or 93. They seem to have the voice of their team. Ok, so this is where we all come in to play with our thoughts. The reason why nobody has heard anything about their quarterback is because he is smart and stays off here. He is good, no doubt but give credit to his receivers that run their routes excellent and give credit to his o line. The new name for this guy should be "BIG BEN". It takes 4 guys because he is massively large for a quarterback and very rare to find a quarterback at 270 plus. So, that answers your question why he isn't heard of because he doesn't get on here to run his mouth. He is out the to try to carry his team to victory. A few from your team shouldn't worry so much about this anymore either. MFLWATCHER, hope this answered your dumb headed thoughts, what number on their team are you?

yeah i chat on here but iam not the voice of the team mfl guy. I will block for clay anytime any place. When he pads up we always have a good chance to win. All i know is 17 gets his respect from us all the time...

clay if you ever need anything hit me up A.K.A the voice of the team Right tackle J. Goode 93

the pede's Qb looks like JaMarces Russell lol thats a big dude yeah it takes 4 peeps to take him down

LIKE Johhny Cash said Big Bad Clay Tolliver BIG BAD CLAY TOLLVIER!!!!

You know, you would think that if the guy looks like someone famous like Jamarcus Russel, people would recognize him wherever he went.
Oh well, what ya gonna do?

for crying out LOUD.

I'VE SEEN DUCKS QUACK BETTER THAN THAT.

I dont quack very good but I do a great chicken cluck.

You are so gay. use your own name

This is my name. You use your name!!

Sorry, I am bipolar and cant help myself sometimes. I have no love for the IFL or MFL.