supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indoor Tournament

I know it's still 2 1/2 months away but is there going to be another indoor tournament this year in Indiana?

Re: Indoor Tournament

I was wondering the same thing

Hey guys ill get with todd the owner of the crush saturday and see what i can find out. We are going through alot of changes and we have alot to figure out as a team. Ill post more info sunday and good luck to all the teams making the play off run.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing if it will happen.

Hey guys I talked to Todd. He doesnt know if we are going to do it or not because of the teams that backed out last season. If it happens there would have to me more commitment from teams and none of this back out at the last minute crap. We would have to have more than 4 teams like last year. We would have to have atleast 8 solid teams show up to even consider having it.

So, will the Crush not be playing then?

LMFAO...

Lame attempt at trying to be an asshole. I am truly sorry the Crush had to forfiet 1 game in 3 years...when you only have 14-18 guys and a handfull decide they don't want to play, there's nothing more you can do.

I hope the Crush find a larger group of core guys for next year. There is plenty of talent in the area, just gotta get guys out to play!

Thad Crush #73

Hope this goes down it would definately be worth the 18 hour trip back to Indiana to play in it!! Piss on them haters Hoss, every team has a tough season to get through. Good news is you guys got yours outta the way.

If this goes down I will most likely put a team together to play in this. Keep us posted.

Keith Maloy

PS 2 Are you ever going to call me? As far as I know you could be dead by now!!!!

Hey Beef if you get a team in this you can count me in, it would be nice to pad up with Duece again to.

We would come back to defend our title!

We might be interested in something like this.

I don't know what the scheduling is like for the Crush to get the facility. I think you would get a better turnout if it wasn't so close to New Years Eve. But either way I always have fun playing in this tournament. Hope you can still put it on.

Now if I were dead I wouldnt be postin on here now would I. If you wanna talk to me you are gonna hafta call me cause for some reason my phone refuses to dial any number to Union City now.

Smart phone. Even though Greenville was just across the border, my car wouldn't drive there either.

I have been wanting to play in this even since it first started. If this is going to happen i want to know. Please email me Grodich@pressganey.com I will make sure a team is there.