supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
mid ohio jets, oklahoma thunder, nemo cyclones and chicago thunder

these 4 teams need to play a round robin tournament, they are all or going to be undefeated and are within driving distance.....I know west virginia lighting would be good for this too just too far for these teams......lets see whos the best in the midwest.....get this together i know the GMFL has a tournament that the cyclones and thunder are in..where are the jets and thunder???? 4 teams 2 games whos the best in the midwest.....

Re: mid ohio jets, oklahoma thunder, nemo cyclones and chicago thunder

it'll never happen, for instance who drives to who and what seeding, nobody will agree to anything etc etc.. i would love to play any of these teams however- a wise man once told me "wish in one hand and $hit in the other, and then see which hand has more"
one thing for certain though it will be eighty degrees in january in miami when we play.

big tim

why dont the coaches try to put something together, you dont know what will happen until you try. youd rather go all the way down to florida to play some team...lets see how good all 4 of these teams are..play each other and than call yourself a champion

These teams won't play because they would rather set back and say how they went undefeated and got cheated out of a National champ spot. No coach wants to put their players in a game they could lose for nothing to gain.

Hats off to the other 3 Teams....
but I know the Chicago Thunder have a Game this weekend against the Much improved Northern Illinois Cowboys...
Once we get past that we will have a game between either the Racine Threat or Leyden Lions...to very tough teams that have been ranked all year in the MLFNs ranking system.

So we would have to play 2 more games before we can say that we are Undefeated this year.

Unfortuantely the truth is this......
Once you have an Undefeated Season in AA ball and hope to earn a National Championship Title..."Florida"
the people who offer the invitation will pull your invitation if you decided to play in a post season tournament.
Honestly I know the Thunder would love to play any and all of the teams mentioned....but like I said before...
We still have games to play

obviously the nemo cyclones and oklahoma thunder coaches arent scared and are ready to play entering the gmfl tournament.....