supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFL champions (vs) MFL champions

Place Post here. if its true then we can finally lay this BEEF to rest.

Re: IFL champions (vs) MFL champions

IFL Allstars vs. MFL allstars, that would be a game!!!

cutters would win mfl sucks.

.... and I am a retard!!!

Something needs to go down, I want to see someone make this happen, I wouldn't mind playing in an IFL Vs. MFL All star game, or watching both league champs go at it, I think it would be an awesome game to watch.

for the umpteenth time...... IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!! we you all please for the love of God and errything thats holy..... cut these bullshit posts out

Why wouldn't it happen? Isn't that up to the teams that win their championships?

It MAY happen this year because it won't be the Broncos winning the championship. It'll more than likely be the Cutters winning the whole thing (no disrespect to any other teams intended) and they don't seem like the type that'll duck a challenge, unlike ya "THREE TIME, THREE TIME, THREE TIME" champion.

Wow I would love that. what ever it cost I would support it. No matter who won IFL/MFL.

It may not happen just because the drive time... The Mustangs may not want to drive to the Bearcats or vice versa.

that is if we were to win the IFL

The Bearcats havent won shit so why would anyone have to drive there? GO PATS!!!!!

He said that crap to get you all worked up. Don't worry about it. Let just play some ball.

Who ever will play us will loose. Bottom line.

The Warriors or Cutters don't stand a chance.

And by the way both of there defenses totaly sucks completly. I don't even want to talk about the MFL I might puke.

YEAH WELL YOU KEEP THINKING THAT, AND WHEN THE WORRIORS D-LINE SMACKS YOUR RB'S 3 YARDS DEEP RIGHT IN THE MOUTH, YOU'LL BE THINKING D**N

uuummmmm........#60, I don't think that was a player on the mustangs team, because I would have to say, I think any of our players would have identified themselves. However, I will be the first to say that in this game, everybody on their own team should think they are better than everybody else, because if you don't, whats the point of playing. Good luck to you guys this weekend, I wish I could be there to watch it, but we are going to be having a tough on our hands too.

i understand that smack talk is inevitable and will always be here by players who think there the shit(hypocrit right here) yes i was one. but honestly none of us can cut it at the highest level and were just here cuz were just that in love with football!

good luck to the cutters/blazers both are great teams and both have a chance to win it just as much as that warriors tough D and redd on Offense its going to be an exciting game! travel safe warriors its gonna a good one or may i say GREAT one?

ill eat my words..

or may i say redd on D for pickin us off for a win?? were ready boys and know u are! its gonna be a memorable one!

once again travel safe

I take that back, you are the retard. "It MAY happen this year because it won't be the Broncos winning the championship. It'll more than likely be the Cutters winning the whole thing (no disrespect to any other teams intended) and they don't seem like the type that'll duck a challenge, unlike ya "THREE TIME, THREE TIME, THREE TIME" champion"
The last 2 years we tried to set something up with the Dragons and the Pats. The Dragons season was over t weeks before we could play them and JT said that he did not want to do it. I talked to him personally. With all of the shit talk on here about it happening, you might have recalled some of that. JT's call not the Broncos.
The Next year Wayne said we did not deserve to play the Pats. We lost to the Dragons in the preseason, and they beat the Dragons, so we did not deserve to play them. Plus they were focusing on a national Championship.
We did not duck a challenge so shove it. Hide behind your screen name and laugh it up. Tarnish what the Broncos did, because you could not beat us. Keep writing about things you do not know about. I will be here to refute every lie and half truth with the truth.
Simply put you could not hang with us. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
Foga

Foga,
You better check your facts. I did say last year on this board, that if the Pats were to win the MFL we would be willing to play the IFL champ. That post wasn't responded to, and nobody from the Broncos tried to contact me, except for Dennis Morris who went to Florida.
Never once did I say you weren't deserving.
Don't put words in my mouth, and know your facts.

Attn: To all cutters DO NOT REPLY ON THIS SITE. You do not know who really made these remarks.

ATT: Barry Grooms #90 I'M A GROWN MAN. SMACK TALKING IS PART OF THE GAME i COULD CARE LESS WHO WROTE WHAT IS'S ALL IN FUN. SO I'LL COMENT AS I PLEASE THANKS... SEE U TOMAR....AND YES CHRIS "THE COP" DID RIGHT THIS

Hey Grown man #60 act like you are a adult. and not someone who's first time playing football (pee-wee).

Attn: GROWN MEN CAN FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

babies go. gaa-gaa goo-goo
and you are no longer a police officer.
YOU GOT FIRED FOR NOT FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS.
So grow up.

Wow, thats cool. Team members arguing about posting on here.

ha i removed myself from my postion thank you. and u must be a grown man cuz u say stuff like goo goo gaa gaa. and if i wasnt want to hear wht you had to say i would ask to but some health insurance. lol hahahahaha go back to da south lol

I appoligize Wayne, you did not say that we did not deserve to play the Pats. You just said that the game was not going to happen at that time. The Post was dated Dec. 6th. That is when I first heard about it. We were informed by management that the calls were not returned. Funny how we never hear all of the story here. One of your players and some anonymous posters said we were not deserving. I'll bump the post up if we really need to, but you are right I do not have the time to look up your post where you said that the Pats were willing to play an IFL/MFL champions game.