supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
bearcats and stampede

after watching this game, the true underdogs were surely the bearcats. After watching and watching these teams fight, I began to like the bearcats at the end because they showed how a team will play and win games. During the course of this game, stampede players fought each other. Nuff said, good game! Bearcats are smoking hot under pressure!

maybe now we won't here all the talk about them stampede being the best in this league. It will prove next week. Good game yall

Re: bearcats and stampede

I want to give those Stampede guys a ton of credit. That was the hardest hitting game that I have ever played in.

Bearcats 24
Stampede 18 in double OT

yeah i think it was a hard fought game too lol .... All i know is that i left everything on the field tonight, the bearcats o-line / d line will back me up on that. well good game and sportsmenship now go get the f**kin Pats lol some of the guys will be at next weeks game so bring it home for the south

J.Goode 93

Hey MFL players, Any of you that want to come to decatur to watch the game will be admitted free if you wear your jersey. We'd love to have you guys out, this should be an awesome game. We are looking forward to playing the Bearcats.

I feel like I've been hit by a semi.
Damn fine game, Stampede.

I just want to give the bearcats alot of credit.. this was the true Championship in most of our eyes from either teams..especially after the game when most of us talked (bearcats and stampede)... this was truely the hardest fought game i have ever played in, alot of hostility and tension coming into this game but when it was all said and done we wake up feeling like we are sore as ever stiff and can hardly move...

great game to the bearcats and keep up the good work
be on the lookout next game for the BearTitPede... ha ha you know what im talkin about #47 Tieken

just messing around none of the stampede will be on the roster next week... dont wanna get anything started ha ha

NICE GAME REFS WAY TO HUG THE PLAYERS AND FANS AFTER THE GAME!!!!

i wanna say great game to both teams it was a battle zone last nite and if u played any down any seris youi kno wat im talkn bout congrats to the bearcats and #7 wahl you da mane and likewise you my bro go show em wat yaw are made of good luck

Beartitspede. What mascot would that be?

WOW! What a game. Much love and respect to the stampede. That was by far the most exciting and hard hitting game any of us have ever played. And damn, my body sure feels the same way. GO SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think we should be i big tit since some we think we are cry babies!! lol

In reply to 89 (Julian Pitts). Thanks a lot man. Although, I give a lot of credit to my team before I take that credit but I'll take some. TONS OF CREDIT TO YOU. You really rep what you are all about and that is a great athlete. All season, those three games that I played against you, you gave me nothing but problems. haha. Just wanted to say good season and if you decide to play next year, I might see you out there so be ready. It was great playing against the stampede and it was a great challenge! I became a lot better player against you all and standing there last night, I knew it was going to be a long game and 4+ quarters were going to decide the winner. I just wanted to say that even after all the trash talking this whole year who the better team is, cutting people down at the knees, or trying to be the bigger man, it was left on the field last night and all i can say is hell of a game. You guys have nothing to be ashamed of. Good season 89. We'll bring it from the south