Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DRAGONS WILL BE BACK 2009!!!!!!!

DRAGONS LOSE SEMI FINALS

Re: DRAGONS WILL BE BACK 2009!!!!!!!

What does this post mean?

I believe that post was in reference to both the Pirates and the Stampede losing in the Semis last night. It seems that both teams had many former Dragons on their rosters this year.

wow thats the dumbest comment ever. How many players were from other teams that are on both teams? I believe stampede have more former sabres than dragons. get over it people.

Thank you. I don't think that the few players on both the stampede and pirates really equal the whole dragons team. Best of luck to all in the championships.

I wasn't taking a side in the matter, just trying to answer the question. To me it doesn't matter what team everyone USED to play for. All that matters is what team everyone plays for and will play for next year. I know that the Pirates will be back next year. We had a good first season and look to build on what was put in place in 2008.

Good luck to everyone the rest of this season and in preparation for next season.

If you want to play for the Dragons again, stay tuned on here. We will be putting posts once we get some things ironed out.

Really if the Dragons come back what league are you going to get into? Doubt the IFL or MFL will let you back after you screwed both of them.

Just love all the love on this bord!

How did the Dragons screw the MFL? They let the MFL know two days after the championship that they was leaving. And the Same with the IFL. As soon as they knew they was not going to be a team they let the IFL know. In case you forgot there are more than two leagues. Anyway until I see a post that the Dragons are back by JT the rest of this jiberish is just that.

The Stampede had few Dragons Dale was D coach Whit was our kicker McHugh BKA snaggle never played Darren startin RB Ken startin DE Cox was a Sabre before a Dragon that is all the Dragons that was on the Stampede

Hey OG,

Which o-linemen were you? The Dragon O-line was the tightest knit group I knew.

not to stir anything up but you forgot issac, your other d end and simmy your d tackle. and clay your quarterback. all ballers and hopefully you get them all back. goodluck next year. would def love to be able to play you guys to see all my old buddies on the field again.

Yeah you did forget a few other key players. But who cares, you guys played together... as Stampedes. You just better hope you can get those guys back next year. I don't think you want to have them on the other side of the ball.

I know Clay had spoken to me and said he is not playing football next year. I know Cox is staying

**As for the others I don't know what they are doing!

Issac is your DE/TE and I believe if Simmy is there, he would be a DT. I know Simmy played one game for you guys against us. Maybe he just played that one game only?

OH GOD,HERE'S THE TOPIC OF THE OFFSEASON...

Why can't everyone get over the fact certain teams fade due to the lack of support off of the field? The Dragons, while a good team on the field, couldn't get it together where it mattered the most, the every day operations off the field. After seeing the quality of people that played for the Dragons, it was easy to see why the team failed. They had all of the dedication on the field, but when it mattered most, they couldn't get a good coach or leader who was committed to all levels of the game that would carry on the legacy. Look back and see that you had your chance, you failed and as a result it's a defunct team. You had the players, you had the dream, you didn't have the necessary skills to make it year round off of the field.

Look back to the teams that won on the field and failed in operating. The Broncos and Dragons are prime examples of strong players that had no ability to make the dream work off the field. As a result, let them RIP. A certain thing can be said for a team that shows up to a game and plays. Another can be said for those that are defunct with nothing but banter. Some players are good some are bad, those that wallow in the past can't see the real meaning of the game, are the ones that are not dedicated all year long.

No one is forcing you to read this post. Let the ones who want to read this and talk about it do so, or better yet, what would you like to talk about? Come on.... let's start a post about the things that you want to see on here.

I think I smell fear. Don't worry, this is not a nightmare. When you wake up, the Dragons won't be kicking your sorry teams butts. At least, not unitl next season.

NICE POST BUZZ OFF! I AGREE WITH YOU! IF SOMEONE WANTS SOMETHING BAD ENOUGH. IT WILL HAPPEN.

We'll see if they want it enough...

You are dead wrong MMF. JT gave everything he had for the dragons. You dont what the hell you are talking about. For two and a half years he never missed a practice and made sure we was ready to play every game. Just becuase you read some stuff on here does not mean that it's true. JT got a job offer from a high school and took it. The players walked away to play for other teams. The hand full of players that stayed wanted to keep the dragons name know for winning and nothing else. So to come on here and question JT 's drive for the dragons is way out of line. He is my coach and i would play for him any day any time. If you played for the Dragons then you know what he did for us. The Indianapolis Warriors made promise to dragons players that they could get them to the league and that was the start of all this bull.
After all the players where gone and playing for other teams We had a meeting and said it was best to shut the team down, JT did'nt do it we did as players. If everyone want s to come back and ball then i say lets do the damn thang. Dragons can you feel me playas. If so leave me post let me know something.

Buck, you know I am in 100% let's get the team rolling and show them how our O-line rolls.

now correct me if im wrong..i dont know both sides of the story now BUT, didnt the oline walk out during the game in the championship last year... why would any team want you guys for that matter.. that shows no pride in yourself and no loyalty to your teammates.. unless you guys were backups then i guess totally different..

Three of the line did walk out the other starts did not but they was hurt in the game and some of them missed the game.

I only remember the brothers walking off during the game. Who was the 3rd?

Buck, are you coming back next year if the team does?

Who would come back to the DRAGONS if the team was around in 2009?

I have been playing semi pro football for four years straight before missing this season. JT and JG had put in more time planning for games that I have seen. BIG PROPS TO JT AND JG FOR GIVING ME A CHANCE TO ROCK WITH THEM>>>peace and god bless!

might consider

#24 is whit from the stampede are you going to kick for them as well.

just so you know whit was #20 for the stamepede and he never wanted to kick. stampede had no one else.

I am a former dragon and I know who you are whit. I know you were 20 for them stampedes and you were 24 for us. no need to bullshit if you aint going to play for them stampede atleast let them know so they can look for a kicker

its me
former and returning dragon

Hey guys,

This is one of the founding members of the Dragons. I can tell you this much. JT and some other players are actively looking for sponsors for the 2009 season. For us to get the team back, we have to get serious sponsorships to fund the season. We would like to have all the funds in place by spring. If you are serious about getting the team back together get your wheels going and find those sponsors.

Who will the Dragons have at the QB position? Is Kenny or Marcus going to be back there? Or will you have that sorry oversized, slow ass #17 from the Stampede. Gay (Clay) Either way they all suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jermey Hiblen Just google him thats i that needs to be said. I don't that JT has been doing anything. He has to busy to do anything as of right now. Last time i talked him anyway.

Ok OGF I googled Jeremy Hiblen and got nothing. He probably sucks just as bad as the other 3 loosers. and so do you!

Jeremy Hibbeln is his name. He was a good QB for St. Francis in Ft. Wayne. The Dragons may be back but not as the Dragons. The name is done, I own it, I know. I don't want the accomplishments of what we had built tarnished by a group of uncommitted "semi-professionals" that can't cover their own asses.

http://saintfranciscougars.com/football/record-book/individual?phpMyAdmin=9fdc48065a4ft154414ea

If I remember right the Dragons had 2 owners. If one owner doesn't want to be involved that's fine. If JT wants to run things, he has every right to do so. He was the CO-OWNER of the team. The Dragons never just had ONE owner.

i played with hib at saint francis...he is a good qb.

hib is goin down to the cutters next yeat

Curious, why would you say something negetive about Clay, a man of God, who doesn't come on here making negetive post about anyone. Have you even met him before? If you have then you would know that this man has nothing but encouraging words to say. Be careful who you say wrong things about, God doesn't like ugly. I pray that God shows you the wrong that you have done. Be blessed.

who gives a shit what I did? yeah i started half the games half the season at safety, played K,P,Safety, WR and couple at RB not a big deal. I dont even know if im going to play again, but if I do Im not lookin to kick the damn ball again. That bullshit lead to me hardly playing anything else. That and coaching ego. I had fun this year with the stampede..ive been fortunate to go 32-3 over 3 years of semi pro football. I got my ring. I just wanna play, and not outside of indy. Anybody got a problem with me or what ive done then come at me. Ive been 24 my whole life..big deal that i put 24. If your trippin on that then you need to get real. I dont enjoy kicking. I enjoy defense. Offense. I enjoy winning.

Donot forget the 2 brothers that played center and guard #59 and #77 walked out on us before the Pats and DRagons MFL Championship game last year I would not call that close nit but #60 Buc was our best lineman on the team! I have not been on the net until now when you retire in my case I had to stay off I miss this game and the smack talk to those of you that are still playing cherish every moment every second every breath you take on that football field I am a dragon for life! #68 Indy Dragon Chan Roberts out like shout!