supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Generals football...

To any Generals football coach or manager that cares, but if I once again sign up as a contact or what not on your website will I get any return call or anything for that matter. IM interested in playing next year and your somewhat close...I play d-line if it matters...

Re: Generals football...

What is your information? We have responded to every person who has signed up online.

Our season is now over, so we will soon be in off season planning. Recruiting meetings will begin in December/January. Please keep an eye on our website. www.generalsfootball.com for more information.

Thanks,
Troy

Are the Generals planning to do any training or workouts in the off season? If so, it would be an awesome opportunity to start building/rebuilding the team and keeping in shape. If anyone knows if anything like this is planned, let some of the new and interested players know.

There will be some off season workouts. Nothing definite planned yet...we have yet to even hold our season ending banquet. The team will make sure information is sent out when this does happen though.

That's cool. I hope to join the team this upcoming season.