supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MFL Championship: (2)Ohio River Bearcats(11-1) vs. (1)Adams County Patriots(12-0)

Just six days until gameday. Is anyone else excited to see this matchup?

Re: MFL Championship: (2)Ohio River Bearcats(11-1) vs. (1)Adams County Patriots(12-0)

Excuse me...5 days.

Re: MFL Championship: (2)Ohio River Bearcats(11-1) vs. (1)Adams County Patriots(12-0)

GO BEARCATS BRING HOME!!!!!11111

The Adams County Patriots(12-0) will host the Ohio River Bearcats(11-1) for the right to be called 2008 MFL Champion!!!!

The Game will be played at Bellmont High School's Worthman Stadium on Saturday October 18th. Kickoff is set for 7:00pm.

The Patriots won their semi-final game against the Madison County Pirates by a score of 29-6. This is the third consecutive season that the Pats have made the trip to the ship, where they own a 1-1 record losing 23-20 to the undefeated Indy Dragons in 2006. They then faced that same Dragons team in 2007 winning that contest 32-7 on their way to a class "AA" National Championship.

The Bearcats earned the right to play for the title in dramatic fashion by coming from behind to defeat the Indy Stampede 24-18 in a game that took 2 overtime periods to complete. This is the first trip for the Bearcats, which when you consider that they are a first year squad, is something to be very proud of.

This game is shaping up to have all the hype and hard hitting football action that MFL teams and fans have grown accustomed to.
In an attempt to show support for the league as a whole, the Patriots and Bearcats have announced that any player who competed for any MFL team this season is invited to the game and will be admitted free of charge as long as they wear their team jersey!!!
The Patriots and Bearcats hope to see everyone who reads this message in attendance Saturday night, and bring a friend, as this should be a game for the ages!!!!

Where is this game located at? I know it says Bellmont High, but where is that exactly?

The street address for Worthman Stadium is 625 Stadium Drive, Decatur, IN 46733

Bearcats bring it home for the south ... I wish i was playing in the big game lol there's always next year . O-Line play like you did last week v.s us no way pats can win. Iam not on the bearcats nuts but Fu** the pat's go south

Good luck to both teams, should be a great game. Pats will come out on top though, no disrespect to the Bearcats as you have had a great first year. As for Stampede 93, that kind of language without backing it up on the field is exactly why you will be watching the championship game, not playing in it. It's not like you just spouted off at the mouth and can't take it back, you typed your filth. Sad to say you must be so uneducated you had to cuss to make up for words you don't understand.

The Pats as a team shows you what hard work and having class can do for you. From what I understand, they lost to the Dragons the first year by a field goal, with a wide receiver playing QB, and only 18 guys on their team versus over 40 on the Dragons. We ALL know what happen last year with the 32-7 demolishing of the Dragons. The Pats offense did score in that game so where the Dragons get that they held the offense to negative yards is beyond me. HAs for this year, the Pats look better than they did last year, even after a year of the other teams being able to prepare for them. The Bearcats have earned, not talked, their way to this game. God Bless em. If anyone deserves to be in this game against the Pats its them. Talkin gets you nowhere, hard work will get you anywhere. Stampede93, enjoy the game. Good luck to both teams!!!!

I was in the stands for the Semifinal game Pats vs Pirates and I have to say the Pats showed poor class at the end of the game. They were taunting and starting fights on the field. Their sideline was talking shiznit across the field and really showing their true colors. Good luck to both teams this weekend, but I hope the bcats stomp the pats!

I'm glad someone else brought this up. For being the good team that everyone says the Patriots are, they showed little class last sat.

The cheap shots at the start of the second half, the fighting that was started by them, their entire defense taunting the pirates on the field during play, and the yelling after the win across the field while the pirates were trying to meet with their coaches are just some the things that were uncalled for. A good team yes, a class act, no. The Patriots are beatable and best luck to Bearcats. Go win this one for the south.

This isn't golf....its football. There was some words said before after and during the game. Thats part of it. Especially when this North South thing has been goin on all year and it hasnt been the North doin the talkin. As for on the field, check your game tapes, what I saw was Pats players being kicked at by #15 and #69 of the pirates, and #31 of the pirates being thrown out after his own teammates tried to calm him down. There are idiots on each team in the league, but overall, there has been almost no talkin on this board by the Pats. Last time I checked, any team that suits up is beatable. Thats part of it. Good luck to both teams, but be ready for the hate. The same ones who pat you on the back today will stab you in it tomorrow......Believe it!

Thanks mfl observer! It was happening on both sides of the ball. There were things said and actions by both teams. Its the heat of the playoffs men! Just keep it clean! Bearcats have a safe trip to adams county. Everyone stay safe. See you on the field! GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's turn something positive into a bunch of crybaby bitching.

I think that that the Pats earned their way to the Championship game. I must say that I didn't like the fact of my helmet being ripped off by their QB #4 and then cheap shots being taken at me from behind. All I did was tackle the guy. Yes, I am a small guy who was getting pass your big 285 - 300 lbs linemen , but don't get mad. It's football and you are going to get tackled sooner or later. Take it like a man next time and not start a big brawl. I'll give it up to the Pat's linemen, they have great sportmenship, #79, 69 and even 57 who got pissed for a second. As for the trash talking, we all did a little of that. Once again, it's football and it wouldn't be fun if you didn't taunt the other team every once in a while . Anyway, good luck this weekend.

After the Pats spanked the Pirates, I hope the South will now see how good the Pats are.It'll prolly be around the same score with the Sissycats always jabbing.One week I would like to hear some of the Pats get in on this...#4 always got something to say, and Tank keeps it real...Where you at Big Jon??Pats WILL win big

Sissycats? That's goin in the book with all the other names we've been called this year:
Beartits
Bitchcats
Growling Pussies<---My personal favorite
and now...Sissycats

You guys are getting good at this.

Can't wait to play you guys!

Nick Wahl #7 Ohio River Bearcats

And just out of curiosity "GO TIME"...what are you talking about? What is this "jabbing" business you're referring to. Can't say I have any idea what in the hell you're talking about.

"After the Pats spanked the Pirates, I hope the South will now see how good the Pats are"

Wow, you beat the South's mid pack team and had problems with your offence. Now you will face one of the 2 power teams from the South and they arent the Pirates. Prepare for a beatin.

Go Time, no one ever said that the Pats weren't a good team, or at least not me. I think they are a great team and have proved it over and over and over. But the Bearcats are a great team too. I just wish the north would point out that only one of their teams made it into the final 4. Hmmmm, maybe we would have had a better record if we was in the north? Oh well, two great teams are playing each others. We all will see who is the best at the end of the week.

Next week's topic....Will the MFL Champs play the IFL Champs. This is football at its greatest. You have to love this game.

We (the pats) are coming into the MFL championship game undefeated just like 2007 Dragons did. We (2007 pats) were the underdog and ended up winning that game 32-7. The bearcats are in the same boat this year. They are a good team because you don’t have a record of 11-1 by playing marbles. Bearcats have a safe trip to Decatur.

Olsckool #44, I pulled your helmet off for good reason, I was trying to tell you that you were putting me in a choke hold and wanted to make sure you could hear me.

So who's it going to be?

I'm going with the defending champs 21-12.

#4, That was funny. Well I heard you. Next time let your team know that you are only trying to tell me something and I will let my team know.

LOL:

"Wow, you beat the South's mid pack team and had problems with your offence. Now you will face one of the 2 power teams from the South and they arent the Pirates. Prepare for a beatin. "

If I was the Pirates, I would be upset over being called a "mid-pack" team. You beat them by a collective 6 points in your two meetings this year, with one game being 14-13! Pirates brought a good game. I, however, am looking forward to showing the Bearcats a great time in Decatur , IN this Saturday!!

BTW, it is spelled offenSe, not offenCe.

Doc Thor out!!!

Doc, don't get confused.. The post by "LOL" was not made by a member of the Bearcats. We definitely respect the Pirates, and we do not allow players to get on this board and "talk trash"

Doc Thor
I can assure you that comment you quoted wasn't made from one of us. Honestly we don't know much about you other than your record and what you have done in the last few years. Yes we had two good games against the Pirates they are a good organization and I wish them success in the future. The only thing that we know for sure about you is that we are playing a football game on Saturday in Decatur. No trash talk, just football see you then.

Thanks! See you Saturday!!

Doc Thor out!!

bump bump...bump bump...bump bump...bump bump..bump bump..bump bump..bump bump.bump bump.bumpbump.bumpbump.bump THREE DAYS!!!! I love this game!!!!!!!!! I can hear Hank now, "C'mon get ready, I said get ready, Are you ready for some football? A Saturday night party!! We got the Bearcats and the Pats and its gonna be fight and all my rowdy friends are here for Saturday night!!!!

Actually they are the mid pack team in the regular season.

Bearcats 9-1
Stampede 8-2
PIRATES 6-4
Wildcats 1-9
Riot 1-9

Overall MFL rank #5 but still a decent season.

That sounds like a new theme to me. Do you think we can get him to record it?LOL

Are there any....ahem...establishments in the Decatur area that are of favorable quality for post-game social activities?

...you can come up to tha Fort and get f*cked up @ club V. There's much poon up in thurr!!!

I dont know if we can record that, i doubt it being that its a spin-off of the real version. Anyway we can still sing it just to get hyped up!! Its gonna be a great game no matter what the outcome is, there are a few bars here in Decatur but no clubs or anything like that. Fort Wayne is only 20 miles north and there are plenty of clubs there. Pierres is the biggest of them all, it has like 5 different clubs inside or something like that. Anyway, you guys have a safe trip up and see you in THREE DAYS!!!!!!! C5 out

Hey guys we are planning an "adult night out" after the game. We have a local golf course that sponsors us and their bar will be open after the game. We would be honored if all or some of you want to join us. Let me though so I can warn them to be staffed for it.

wayne who would want to hang out with u guys, you have cheated all year w/ the ref's and the stampede bearcats game u was there and the ref's wasnt even real ref's. you planed it all out b/c you know your sissy ass pat's couldnt beat the pede . i hope the beatcats whoop tha ass son

jang a whatever. Dude your a loser. Watch from the sidelines bumb.

personally, i'm looking forward to a hard hitting...#1 vs #2, what more could you ask for...jang a lang, tell darrin i said whats up? just a few words of wisdom, when a man can be define by results, his actions speaks for him without him saying a word. respect the game.

Spank-n-yank, tell you what, there is post n here sayin we have an open week on the 25th. Get your Stampede boys up here, you bring your own refs and lets see how it shakes out. What have you got to lose, you will either be playing the MFL runners-up or the MFL champs, either way you get your shot at the Patriots.

Let the excuses begin!!!!

You dont want to lose 2 weeks in a row.

Photobucket

Hey. Had to fix a few things. the date and a word. Here is the revised copy! Sorry about that! Good luck this weekend everybody! Nick Wahl Ohio River Bearcats #7

MFL

How do you know what we want? At least we would get to play. Then the whole North/South thing could be put to rest for this season.

I am getting tired you you guys only talking about my friends North and South. I have two more friends East and West that are starting to feel a little left out. Could you guys please show them some love too?

Didnt know there were a East and West division. So how about it Stampede, you boys want to ball or what.

Well, I know that I'm being screwed by my current boss and may have to quit my job just to play in this game. So, with that being said, if/when I pad up I better have 10 other guys next to me on defenSe ready to knock some heads.

To the Bearcats, I've been anticipating this matchup all season and the time has finally come. Hope you guys have a safe trip up here so we can get this show going.

Good luck to all the fort boys who are playin for the patriots, wish i could have played against you guys, next year 4 sho tho.

Best of Luck to both teams. I wish I could be there but I have a wedding I have to attend. It will be a very good game as long as the refs just do their job with enforcing the rules set fourth at the beginning of the season. I think the Bearcats will pull thorough on this one. Their O and D line are a force to be reckoned with. My prediction Bearcats 21 Patriots 17

Patriots win 26 - 6

Final Score

Patriots - 28

Bearcats - 14

final score...pats 28 - bearcats 14....bearcats good game...hope you made it home safe.

I bet Wayne Sucked off the ref's lol thats why they won anyways he made it so eazy to make it to the big game, they only had one good game and it was tonight ... play someone good then talk to us you girls dont even need to be in this league go to the msfl then talk to me

Ch. Thunder # 32

ch. thunder 32, our coach posted we had an open date to host a game next week...we are looking for a team to play, and you are a very good team.

Patriots/Refs 28
Bearcats 14

wow bs you are a joke....bite the curb u imature douche bag

If you got the game man, bring it. Pats will play you on any field, at anytime and still you'll get whooped. But you know what, it's always the guys who couldn't make it to the big game that have all the talk.
I love how everyone thinks we pay off the refs or Wayne offers favors, but for the most penalized team in the league, (mind you have have more penalty yards against us than what we probably have in total offense) we seem to pull off the wins. Odd I guess.

I know we as several other teams have guys who talk alot of smack in game, we can't help that, that's who they are, and that's how they play. But to say we cheat to win, that hurts the integrity of those of us who work our asses off and make the big plays. In time with the right leadership and more recruiting every team in this league can be where we are now. Just stop bitching and find what it takes to take that next step. Until then, you're just a stepping stone to the top.

i can't take anything away from the bearcats, they are a good team but to say we cheated to win is bs. our defense dominated this game. the bearcats only scores came on a block punt which they got the ball on the 5 yrd line and score on a run... the second score came on a recovered fumble on the 2 yrd line and they punched it in on a run on the next play. i guess until we play a team like the chicago thunder, mid ohio jets, or nemo cyclones, we can earn respect. our coach posted we are looking to host a game next weekend. league champs vs league champs only make u a better teams. the offer is out there so lets make it happen.

I was there. I watched this game. How you ever pulled off that PAT that was obviously far right and didn't go through the goals will make me ponder why this whole season why the refs called that good. All you are as patriots are really a disgrace to this and every other league. A bunch of cheap football players. Yea, it was more like Pats/Refs vs. the Bearcats. I wouldn't give you all any respect to this day. Now that we have watched this game and have seen your team play, it makes us as a team wonder if it's really worth wanting to play a team who's league owner is the guy that goes under the desk for you all. Oh yea, the bullshit about the locker room not "Available" for the guest team is just plain shit put together for a championship game. Some fucking championship game you guys host. Shit, more fans were there rooting on 11 guys than your 15 guys on the field. I hope you play a high caliber team so they can knock you all off your high horse. You didn't prove anything tonight. Absolutely nothing at all. Everybody was right, you can't beat this team because they have a few more working with them on the field... Horrible class from the "champs" and horrible calls from the refs.

I do have to admit. This was an excellent game to be a part of. I stood there on the sideline watching this game wondering why the refs called that one also. It was fair. The problem with this whole thing is Earl, Myself, and the league refs are friends and people can't take that to the extent. Friends I tell you. About the locker room, I don't make the decision but I would have rather you all been outside warming up while we kept warm inside that locker room.

Cyclones
Mid Ohio Jets
Stampuss
Cutters
Bearcats
Titans
Bring it any where and day

I had a lot of time on the bus ride back to think about what I would read on here. I knew it would be the usual stuff about this and that. It all comes down to the fact that we didn't out play the Patriots. They played a heck of a game. Good Luck and I hope that we get to meet up again next year. To everyone else posting on this, we lost plain and simple. The 2008 MFL season is over now it's time to prepare for next year.

Whats up with the Stampuss comment, that shows a lack of sportsmanship from you also!

Hey Wolf, why don't you play against the Stampede on the 25th. I guarantee they would throw you a beating you chump!

One thing you always seem to see poeple post on here is all the smack that the pats and how disrespectful they are. It might have something to do with the way they are coached. Wayne you run your mouth more than you players do. You need to show some leadership and stop dropping down to the level of these pussys posting on this site.

I agree the Stampuss comment was innapropriate.

First of all, that comment was NOT from me. I wouldn't say something like that especially at 6:20am. Man, I was snoozin'

That is the problem with this board, anybody can say they are someone they are not, and it causes this kind of shit. Hell, most of the pieces of shit that post on here won't even post a name, and some of the ones that do, use someone else's name. Dane Hill posted on here a few weeks ago, that he will no longer post on this site for that very reason. I guess it's time for me to take that step as well.

As for the game next weekend, the offer is open until Wednesday. That is when I have to confirm the date with the school. I know the Chicago Thunder won't be doing it aas they have accepted an offer to play the Mid Ohio Jets in Florida. Congrats to both of those teams. That should be an awesome game!

If someone wants to talk to me, email me wayne@acpatriots.org or call me 260-701-7287
It has sometimes been fun, but it has always been interesting, Good luck to all of you legit players and teams, the rest of you can this site and stick it up your ass!

Wayne R. Wolf
Owner, Adams County Patriots

Congrats to the Pats on their big win. The two best teams played and you won. The north still holds the title. The south will just have to try again next season, but I am sure you will be ready to defend it again. I look forward to playing you guys next season. You are a great team, that is coached well. I still would like to see the Stampede play you. So are you guys going to do the MFL vs the IFL thing? Or what is next?

i wanted to cum to the game to show some support but didnt get to make it. congradulations on yaws win patriots