supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The biggest hit you seen this year?

what do you think was the hardest/biggest hit of the 08 season???

Re: The biggest hit you seen this year?

I would have to say that the biggest hit I have seen all year came in the mustangs vs. cougars game. Hile just picked off a pass and lateraled it to #21 Neko Shumpert and he was cutting back across the field and our outside linebacker #51, Faruq Gaffar, just killed this guy on a crack back block. It truly was one of the hardest hits I seen all year.

no direspect at all cause this dude can ball out, tornadoes were predicted to get blown out sat so i guess guy from the other team got mad and crackbacked the hell outta terry. one of the most violent hits i have ever witnessed. a legal but pretty dirty hit. but terry is the truth and in the end he and his team got what really mattered. next round in the nafl playoffs which from what i saw of that team is in the bag. i also play with a pretty sick hardhitting defense. so i have det seen alot of hard hits this year from all of my teamates. speedway all american robbie linville, our corner. jc our linebacker and mark whitaker, our tailback light guys up on every single kickoff. and dont forget bobby burton and izzy running guys over literally everytime they touch the ball. long post, ill shutup now. hope to see some more good CLEAN hard hits to end the season.

WTF????????????????????????????? I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF SOMEONE DOING SOME STUFF LIKE THAT TO TERRY; LET ME GUESS? HE WAS "GIVING" IT TO EM HUH?..........................IM GLAD I DID NOT GO TO THAT GAME AND SEEN THAT SHYT, BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE GAVE THAT LOSER A COUPLE OF HAYMAKERS; AND THATS A FACT................... THAT ALMOST MESSED MY NIGHT UP!!............GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS THE TORNADOES; BRING IT BACK HOME TO INDIANAPOLIS!!!!!!!!!

#98 CUTTERS

I PLAYED YOUR TEAM WITH THE DRAGONS OF I THINK 2007 SEASON. ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOUR DENFENSE MAY HIT BUT YOUR OLINE AND THAT DANG RUNNING BACK HIT LIKE MACK TRUCKS. IF I RECALL, #77 ON YOUR LINE HAD EXPERIENCE IN THE NFL; WHAT A TOUGH TEAM!! GODWILLING, I WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY AGAINST YOU GUYS AGAIN. YOU GUYS HAVE CLASS AND DEPTH IN TALENT!

My arms are short, but I am still going to pat myself on the back on this one,(No, I am not hiding behind some other fake name). This weekend Pirates vs. Pats, when #44 for the Pirates, that would be me, rocked #6 of the Pats . Let me say, he gave it to me first. so I had to get him back.

number 2 from the wolves got number 2 from the blitz... and the blitz guy had him by about 100 pounds...

Here is one our top hits of 2008

http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u166/shusein/?action=view¤t=MOV057.flv

http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u166/shusein/?action=view¤t=MOV057.flv

LMFAO...I must have missed that #2...B.J is the hardest hitting safety next to Tank #6 of the Pats bottomline..Dude your garbage...Keep patting yourself on the back...

Well, I am sure you have film of the game. Watch it. Pats kicking it off to the Pirates, about the 3rd time, in the middle of the field, and see how long it takes #6 to get up and watch him wobble. Better yet ask him. I give it to him, he can hit, watch what he does to me the 2nd kick off, that's why I had to get him back. You be the judge, who hits who the hardest.

to "LMFAO".. first off this isnt "number 2" and for that matter im not even a player on the wolverines but i was at the game and i saw the hit.. im in no way talking trash im just posting my opinion on the post! i apologize if you took it the wrong way

People who talk trash, usually sit on the sideline. That's just my opinion, I hope you don't take that the wrong way.

I would say tank walters 6 of the pats is the hardest all around hitter I've seen in this league. Thats why he plays at the next level. Goodluck in the arena league this year tank! I hope ya get your moneys.