supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CUTTERS HOSTING BLAZERS

Below is the press release for this weekends game with the Blazers. Blazers travel safe and good luck to you.

INDIANA CUTTERS SEMI-PRO FOOTBALL TEAM WILL PLAY
Semi-final playoff game at Martinsville High School.

Bloomington, Indiana – The Indiana Cutters Football team will be playing their semi final playoff game at Martinsville High School in Martinsville, Indiana on October 18, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.

The Indiana Cutters stand 7-1 (8-1 overall) will play the Southwest Ohio Blazers 6-2 in a semi-final playoff game. The Indiana Cutters look to advance to the league championship next Saturday – October 25, 2008 TBA. “This is an exciting opportunity for fans to see Isrel Thompson, a former Mr. Football of Indiana – return to Martinsville his home community,” said Cutters head coach Brent Slinkard.

Re: CUTTERS HOSTING BLAZERS

Oh and the other 3 cutters player who also played 4 years at the great MARTINSVILLE HIGH SCHOOL..............GRAVES HESTER and WHITAKER

Yes I should have caught that I got the release and didn't look it over I apoligize to the other Martinsville players on our roster. I'll have to give Coach Slinkard a lesson on writing them.
Hey does it count that I graduated from MHS. Well sort of I went to the old high school when it was on South Main Street and we still had out door restrooms, just kidding but it was 33 years ago.
No disrespect meant guys every player on this team is an important party of the team.

well thanks and yeah it counts.

is that where the kkk started just a question i was asked

No idiot...I hope everyone on the blazers isnt this stu stu stupid! the KKK was formed down south. However, thats going to be the least of your worries when we stomp u. You think the crush were hard...HAH!!! Prediction Cutters 56 Blazers 13 Better luck next year fags! Question: Are you gonna forfeit again? You can't blame it on having no field this time! Save yourselfs the trip!

Don't Worry about that. Every city has (or) had its faults. Yes it has a history, but you will be safe. Im a african american myself, and i've learned that Martinsville wants to erase the negative tag that has been placed on them. They would welcome minorities to visit anytime.

Now!!! would I live there? OH HECK NO! but I will visit from time to time.

And who ever that was under cutter player. don't listen to them. Just have a SAFE TRIP HERE.

GOD BLESS YOU GUYS, AND FANS.

I do not believe for a second that the person that posted as cutter player is a player for the Cutters. Rather just someone trying to stir the sh*t.
The Cutters have been asked not get on here and say anything like that,,,,,,, we respect all the teams in the Interstate Football League.We expect a great game on Saturday night between two very good football teams. The scores from last week are proof that when you get to the playoffs everyone plays their best game.
As for the other statement about the klan,, the Blazers have nothing to worry about, Martinsville is a class community and they have worked very hard to shed the image they unfortunately had in the 50's and 60's I graduated from Martinsville in the late 70's and my Mom lived there until her passing last year. I can assure you the community has worked hard to change. It seems there is always going to be people who will try to get something going, well it won't work here.
This game will be carried live by the local radio station so anyone that cannot make it to the game and wants to listen to it live the game will be WCBK radio 102.3 fm
Lets all not get this thread built up with a bunch of BS. This is a semi-final game lets treat the game as well as our visiting team with respect. Both teams have worked hard to get to this game.
There will not be any negative comments on here from any Cutter player,,,, this board does not win games the game is won or lost on the field.
With that said
ATTENTION CUTTER PLAYERS please do not get on here with any negative posts. We have not done that this season and now is no different than game one. See you all at practice tomorrow night.
TO THE BLAZERS have a safe trip over and GOOD LUCK to you on Saturday evening. It looks like God is going to bless us with perfect football weather. If you need any info regarding the facilities please have Dustin email me.

I graduated from Martinsville as well. I've lived here my whole life. I am biracial mixed with both with and black. and its a great place to call home