supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHO IS A PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM THAT HAVNT REALLY BEEN KNWON IN THE LEAGUE BUT THINK THEY SHOULD BE MEN

Re: WHO IS A PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM THAT HAVNT REALLY BEEN KNWON IN THE LEAGUE BUT THINK THEY SHOULD BE

lol the title but i get wut u are saying

Re: WHO IS A PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM THAT HAVNT REALLY BEEN KNWON IN THE LEAGUE BUT THINK THEY SHOULD BE

First off, wha? This is by far the worst post I have ever seen on here when it comes to the intelligence of the poster. Supra, this comment is unintelligible, why allow this? Were you, the poster, high, drunk, or the influence of both? I mean, this is near the caliber of a first grader when it comes to English. It's like the train is getting a head of the engine here with an impeding disaster. Let's learn to use Firefox or a word processor from now on before posting. It's a wonder you could even remember a play on the field with the skills exhibited here.

Me Make Funny

=>Fun