supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good job Stampede

Who are the Bearcats playing in the championship game? Can someone please contact me from the Stampede? I am trying to get in where I fit in a.s.a.p............................... Im trying to stick with the next team I play for like glue; the earlier the better.

Re: Good job Stampede

the adams county patriots

hey Thomas are you playing with us next year man? did you ever get a hold of coach KC...?g/l with all that bro look forward to meeting you man....

Da Rican

Danny, I hate that both our teams lost, I was looking forward to schooling you at your new position.

ha ha thats some funny shit^^^ schoolin Danny! so will the pirates be around next year? Just wondering

i am the best 190 pound DE/DB/OLb/SPt in the league lol

#74, let Danny speak for himself, trust me, we go back, I know he has the gift to talk trash. Danny, who is this, your body guard? I didn't know you had gotten so big time that you had someone to respond for you.

hahahaha....if ya didnt know Erics nick is softee....lol as for 74...E, you dont know bro...us line stick together meng... sorry ur team doesnt do the same...lol j/k.....and for ur sake you better hope we play on the same team man......lololol you better weigh like 300 plbs next year after im done with the offseason weightlifting.....lol man g/l to you lil bro...

Da Rican

ayy old school .. i wasnt intending to make it like i was talkin trash ha ha.. i just know danny and it was funny what u said.. do ya thang bro and i was just wondering if yall were gonna be in this league next year(pirates)

no i aint his body guard ha ha
stampede #74

Yeah I want to play for you guys next year; god willing.......If someone can pass my number to Coach K.C.; I would greatly appreciate it. For any Stampede out there looking to stay in shape in the off season; hit me up......I am trying to put a workout squad together in the off season to do cardio and weights.(mostly friends and family)But any Stampede player is more than welcome; I want to make sure I stick like glue with you guys next year. . . . . . . . Peace and god bless!

Come on Danny, 300 lbs? I would be fat and slow like the D-linemen you are use to going against . Come on fat boys, I use speed and strength. I tell you what, get your mouth piece, #74, and place him as your RG or LG, maybe the two of you can get it together next year and I stop me, trust me, it will take both of you.

As for the Pirates, they are suppose to be back next year. We'll see

Hey will you guys tell Clay that you will protect him next season, so he will come back

The Pirates will be back Next Year.