supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TAILGATE AT THE CUTTERS GAME

For all Cutter fans who are interested. I'm going to set up an area to tailgate at the game Saturday. The game is at Martinsville High School 1630 East Gray St. and I'll have the area set up in the northwest corner of the west parking lot. That's the main lot when you enter off Gary street turn left and we can tailgate in that corner area.. I haven't done this so far this year but hey the weather is supposed to be beautiful and what better way to enjoy the pre-game than to hang out with each other sharing laughs and maybe some stories about the season so far.
The stadium at Martinsville is a big one and we are expecting a large crowd for the game so come early and tailgate and enjoy yourself.
I would also like to remind everyone that Martinsville High School is a no smoking facility and I would like to ask that everyone respect that.

Re: TAILGATE AT THE CUTTERS GAME

from what we are told, there will be ALOT of fans. theres a write up every day in the paper, coaches and izzy are to be interviewd on the radio, is posted on bilboards in martinsville along with posters in town and in bloomington. the game is to be broadcast on the radio and on tv. come one, come all. if your season has already ended, def come down to watch this game. its sure to be a good one.

I want to let all the Cutter fans know that from 4pm until 4:45 pm I will be in the tailgate area and I will have 100 of the Cutter schedule posters and I will be giving them away to the first 100 people who are in the tailgate area. This are great for autographs. These are going to be on a first come basis and only one per fan. Just another way to say THANK YOU and GOD BLESS all you loyal Cutter fans.
I feel that we have the greatest fans in the state.
Jim Allen

Hey! save me some ribs Please!!!

Barry you are going to have to settle for a hot dog on this one but hey it is going to be a fun afternoon and a great game.