supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Patriots need an opponent on October 18th

This date was originally scheduled as a home game vs the Hardin County Wolverines. I just received word that due to circumstances beyond their control, they will not be able to make the trip.
We would still like to host a game that night, if anyone is interested in playing give me a call.
My contact number is 260-692-6540 or 260-701-7287. Leave a message if I don't answer, I do screen my calls hahahaha.

Re: Patriots need an opponent on October 18th

I'm sorry, this post should read October 25th. The 18th is all booked up for us!!!!

This would be a perfect opportunity for the Lima Warriors to play the Pats. Make it happen guys.

Im a fan of footall. I hate seeing lopsided games so I would enjoy seeing some competition from both sides. I also enjoy seeing to great team play against one another that has never played one another before.

Just an opinion but there will be two good teams not playing in the IFL Championship on that date. I know we won't know which two until Saturday night but it sure seems like a good oppurtunity to get a good matchup for an IFL/MFL game that everyone talks about but never seems to happen.

Hey Wolf. The Indiana Generals have gotten together and are intersted in playing you guys. As you know we lost in the first round of the playoffs and even at a 5 seed feel like we were good even to win the IFL championship but got upset by a very talented warriors team. If you guys are interested in playing us please contact us and let us know. This would be a great test for us to see if we were as good as we thought we were. Obviously you guys have a great team, however we think we could compete fairly well with you guys! We bring a lot of class on the field and just love to play ball. Hopefully you consider this and give it a go! Thanks a lot!

I will respond to this one.

I appreciate your offer, have someone get a hold of me to work out details. I looked for contact info on your site but can't find it.

260-692-6540 leave a message if I don't answer.

We would like to see you guys. I played against you a few times when I was in Delaware County, but that was a lifetime ago!!!

Fellow Generals I am in if we can get this arranged.

It seems as if most of the team is in and wants this to happen I have recieved several calls today about it....someone should be getting ahold of you shortly to go over the details and see if we can get this worked out! Thanks for your consideration and hopefully see you soon.

THANKS FOR THE OPPURTUNITY TO HEAR US OUT! WE ARE CURRENTLY WAITING TO HEAR BACK FROM COACH TO WORK OUT DETAILS. yOU GUYS ARE LOCATED IN DECATUR CORRECT? IF ITS ALRIGHT WTH YOU , WE WILL HAVE SOMEONE REPRESENTING THE TEAM CONTACT YOU TONIGHT! THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME;

Strap it up GENERALS! Practice at the slab WED 6:30! Be there ready to work! Lets give this game our all!