supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any Stampede players Ready Workout and prep for 09 season?

Hey We need to get together as a unit and work are ass's off this off season. We were one game away from winning it all. here's are chance to get better as a family and a team . so if anyone is ready let me no soon

Stampede # 93

Re: Any Stampede players Ready Workout and prep for 09 season?

I do agree we all need to work out together this off season as a team if all possible. You know im down whenever you guys are ready

Hey, y'all wanna play one more before you start your workouts?

I hear BINGO is starting up. perhaps your team will do better against a bunch of old ladies-(or) at least tie.

Im back

...and I'm still retarded.

HELL YEAH. LETS GET IT SET UP.

football on sundays whos down, probably ellenberger

wolf i think we all would love to play another game to be honest what are you tryin to set up

Hardin County was supposed to come up here on the 25th, but they can't make the trip, we have the field reserved and paid for and would like to play another game. Have KC get with me, maybe we can work it out.

im sorry but who do u exactly play fo again?

Im committed to the Stampede. I would enjoy playing for coach K.C. and I think I have played with a few of the players before. I am 110% down! name the place and time....................(317) 602-7640

im down for whatever when yah get time maybe we can go somewhere and workout and get ready to do some more winning.

I here the San-Francisco butt bunnies needs a game this weekend. They say they love a good butt pounding.

You could contact them through the 1-800-GAY-PLAY.

When you call: just say I want mr phenus.

I heard KC is not going to be the head coach. Is this true, and if so who is coaching the team?

Troy Summers team meeting saturday call me

kc is the head coach of the stampede be on the lookout in 2009 for the return of the stampede

I TALKED TO COACH K.C AND IT LOOKS LIKE IM RUNNING WITH THE STAMPEDE NEXT SEASON!! I KNOW SOME OF YOU BUT NOT ALL; I AM OFF ON WEEKENDS SO IF ANYONE WANT TO DO SOME CARDIO @ BUTLER HIT ME UP. I WILL ALSO BE ATTENDING THE MEETING SATURDAY........PEACE AND GOD BLESS

nice choice Thomas AB . we'll see u saturday congrats

just curious...stampede 47 who r u? im gonna feel mighty dumb if i just forgot your #..

Da Rican

come on now serrano this is 74 ha ha im playin with the number 47 next year haha what number u gonna be next year? u gonna be at the meeting this saturday?

lolol im a dummy...i plan on it meng i got to work on sat though so i hope they dont keep me there long...# fits u b/t/w...

Da Rican

Thanks man I really appreciate that; I really think that we as a team can bring glory to the city. I did not play last season so I definitely have a itch that can not be scratched until my pads are worn again. Im lucky to play under coach K.C. again; he knows his stuff!!

Does anyone on the Stampedes know why you guys didn't try to play the Pat this weekend, or did the Generals just beat you to it? I probably should address this to Coach KC. I know this would have been a great game. Even better then the one against the Bearcats.

hey fellas, coach took down the address off the website but which noble romans we meeting at? where on shadeland is it again?

it's off of 16th and shadeland.

Im ready to start this season up and it dont matter who we play im ready to go. lets get that ring next year....