supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
southwest ohio blazers

Word on the street is that the Blazers are planning on folding up the team. This came from a very reliable source.

Re: southwest ohio blazers

so does that mean they are going to forfeit to the Cutters again?????

well i dont know about all that, but the cutters could have played the blazers on the set date but at a different time but they didnt want to play, so why would the blazers drive to indiana to accomodate them if they wouldnt accomodate the blazers.

there not folding just moving leagues. they could just not show up to the game since they wont be back, but it would be wrong.

this isn't making much sense to me but then I don't follow things real close on here usually just on here on Fridayafternoon but it would seem to me that from what I have read the Blazers have a very good team and even if they are moving to a different league seems to me they would want to win out and take a ship with them I mean they have played for this all year haven't they and seems like a point that they would want to win a ship before leaving and make all the people who have been running their something to shut up about and who in the world would want to give up and send the cutters into the ship without a fight

The Blazers are not just moving to a different league - they are losing most of their playmakers. Most of their "big dogs" are going back to play for Coach Brian Wells and the re-vamped Kings Comets. It's a shame, too. Because they have a good core group of guys that love the game and have done everything that they have been asked to do. Unfortunately, some guys show up when they want to show up and travel when they feel like it. The question is - will they be inspired enough to travel to the Cutters?

no they won't cause they know they will get their asses handed to em.

well this is how I feel I think someone is just trying to stir the pot a little with this. INSPIRED???? the Blazers are in the final four and one win away from a championship game what more would a player need to inspire them to play a game. I'm sure they would agree with me on that and as far as another team or league that may be true but I doubt that any coach would be telling players hey come play for me next year and don't play anymore this season he would be saying go win the whole thing get yourself a ring and then we will do it al again next year. Besides that why in the world would anyone want to hand a trip the the championship game to the Cutters of all people they are not a lock to win this game in fact if I were a betting man I would bet the farm on the Blazers to in tonight.
Blazers take it to 'em tonight shut down the pass and the game is yours

Is this game happening tonight or not. Some real clarification would help, maybe from an actual player, coach, owner.

Thanks

As far as I know this game is still on, so unless I am told otherwise thats whats going to happen...as for you betting the farm, thats on you....lol
i will tell you this, we are much more deadly on the ground than through the air and thats just the truth....I believe the Blazers are a hell of a team, I watched and saw what they did in the last league that they played in so by no means are we, Cutters, saying that this is a game that we are just going to win.....do i believe that we will win? Yes, shit if i didnt then i should be playing for the blazers......lol