supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cutters - Blazers Game

The Cutters defeated the Blazers this evening at Martinsville High School by a score of 52 -6
The Cutters lookes sharp all evening and were hitting on all cylinders.
The game was played at Siderwicz field at Martinsville and hall of fame coach Bill Siderwicz was on hand and on the sideline of the Cutters. Bill gave a very inspiring talk to the Cutters before they took the field.
I am very proud of the Cutters team and organization for what they have done this year.
The game was broadcast live on local fm radio and also on the local cable channel anyone that would like a copy of the game let me know and I'll see what the cost will be on them.
Next Saturday we will travel to Bourbob In to play the Mustangs for the ship and I look forward to that game. The Mustangs are a very good team and I think that fans attending will get to see one hell of a football game.
Good luck and congrats to the Mustangs we will see you on Saturday evening.

Re: Cutters - Blazers Game

jim, I would like a copy.

I too would like a copy Mr. President

I too, want a copy Mr. President. You think you can get that to me before friday, so I have time to look it over before the championship game.......lol.......see you guys on sat. have a safe trip up here.

I Too would like a cop of that game Mr. Prez

And don't forget me! I would also like a copy of the game. I should be at practice Tuesday or Thursday.

hell everyones askin can i get a copy but edit my dumbass play on that punt that lead to the Blazer touchdown lol thanks jim

Hey come on Dan Mistakes happen dont be to hard on yourself. Big John

no Dan, be mad at yourself, that was dumb.......lol
lmao

lol Dre Key i dont think there is a word in the webster's dictonary that could descirbe that play lma o. Oh iam not trippin big john iam my biggest critic

its still a shut out to me dang it.....ya boi was on the radio too.......thats right im a star......lmao
lol

(singing) If you are - who you say you are - a superstar - then have no fear - the cutters here.

new album coming soon: Barry Fiasco