supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cutters (vs) Mustangs **only clean responces*** who would you bet on.

OK this is it, The big game of the year. Now its official for the mustangs, this is their year. This is what they have been waiting for all year long, and to erase the bitter taste the broncos left them with; and bring home the championship. But wait a minute the cutters look very-very good, and they wanted to go on the road to play the stags. WOW I never heard a team wanting to leave home field advantage to play someone at their field. HHHHHMMMMMM I can't call this one.

yes this will be a close game, and I think this will come down to the teams Defense's.

OK LET ME HEAR IT. (CLEAN) PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Re: Cutters (vs) Mustangs **only clean responces*** who would you bet on.

This is the 3rd time in 4 years that the Mustangs have made it to the "ship". Will this finally be the year that they come away with the ring? In my opinion, I don't think so. Having played against the Mustangs in 2 championship games, it seems as though they have a hard time winning the "Big One". I know it will be a good game, I wish both teams the best of luck.

Coach Rondell

So should I put my Money on the Cutters. This is a away game for them.

if you dont you will loose your money! they fold in big games. picture this. Cutters Win in a thriller except the only thing thrilling about the game is that its over the mustangs looked horrible! I cant believe the show they put on for there home fans. They were knocked out and slapped around by a monster Defensive show from the cutters. the cutters showed that now only defense wins championships because there offense made what was normally a stingy defense look none existent. in my wildest dreams would i have ever thought they would fold up like that. cutters 48 mustangs 10!

just wanted to wish good luck to both teams. leave what you got on the field.

OK Odds makers. Here's a couple stats to help you make up your minds.
Mustangs Offense scored 249 points. The Cutters scored 206. 43 point difference
The Cutters defense gave up 46 points all year. The Mustangs gave up 88. 42 point difference.
1 POINT DIFFERENCE!!
Now let's look at forfeits. The Mustangs had the Crush "No Contest" to them so no points were added either way.
The Cutters had one forfeit there way. This gained their offense 2 points and didn't penalize their D at all.
The only team that the Mustangs played that the Cutters didn't was the Blazers. (They forfeited to the Cutter's) The only team that the Cutter's played that the Mustangs didn't was the Thunder in a non-league game.
Week #2. The Cutters traveled to Bourbon and lost a CLOSE game by 6. They had the ball but the clock ran out.
OK....Now let the posting begin....

I have seen the Cutters play at home and also on the road and I can say this they are a very different road team, the committment just isn't there they have guys that don't show up and these are guys that they need to win. This game is being built up and lots of hype but you saw it here first. The Cutters won't be able to deal with the Stang offense and their offense will not get in gear until it is to late. They just don't ( can't ?? ) bring it on the road. Mustangs 26 Cutters 20 write down you saw it here.

i have played football for many years and love the hype that people bring to the game. i gurantee that this game has nothing to do with the past including points for, against, and all that other stuff.. the winner will be the team that wants it more simple as that talent helps but heart helps more. i am very glad to see that not a lot of players from either team are commenting on whose going to win because that shows respect to both teams and cant wait to go into a war not a battle but a war with the cutters. safe travel and hope this turns out to be a historic memory of a game for the IFL

i HAVE NEVER SEEN THE MUSTANGS PLAY; FROM WHAT I HEAR THEY ARE A SOLID TEAM. HOWEVER, I HAVE PLAYED THE CUTTERS AND KNOW THEY ARE A STRONG GROUP OF GUYS. LOOK FOR THE CUTTERS TO WIN BY THEIR DEFENSE.................CUTTERS 28 - MUSTANGS 21.....

your math is a little off. your right, there is only a 1 point difference.....but the cutters did play the blazers, and they played them when the blazers should have been on their game. that was the playoffs. now when the mustangs played the blazers the score was 47-18 a 29 point diff. when the cutters played the blazers they beat them 52-6 a 46 point diffrence. now thats a 17 point difference on the blazers. I'd take 17 points over 1 point any day. and yes the mustangs did beat the cutters in the last faceoff. there is only a 9% chance that you can beat a team 2x in the same season...its gonna be a great game the mustangs are a 1st class team. I enjoyed playing them.

I wasn't figuring in the playoffs. The Cutter's got a bye in the first round by forfeit.
The more important question is, "Is anyone losing sleep yet?"

The Blazer team you beat wasnt the same team you would have played in the begining.

ewll if that true. thats pretty sad