supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
next week

first off congrats to the mustangs on the big win. cant say im thrilled to be going all the way back up there to play you boys.haha. but then again it wouldnt have been right playing in this game not against you guys. just a heads up, a few of us are heading up fri so if you guys know the nearest area to get a hotel. let us know. also, gross and whoever if you wannna go out fri night and get a bite to eat or even lunch before the game sat. let us know. talk about the season and of course the big game. again congrats and cant wait to come up next week and play. and as for class. you and your fans know thats the last thing you have to worry about with us. see ya next week guys

Re: next week

warsaw has quite a few hotels/motels right there on U.S. 30 if you plan on staying there. here are a list of a few of the ones right there:

ramada
2519 E. center st

days inn
2575 E. center st

comfort inn and suites
3328 E. center st

those are probably the 3 best choices of being right off of 30 and not knowing the area. hope it helps!

wish u guys safe travel!!

Guys. I'll monitor the posts here. If it looks like there will be several players and coaches interested I will take this on and plan the dinner thing Friday Night. Just post if your interested. Mustangs - Let Sid know at practice Tuesday and he will get with me. Cutters - Let Cameron know or you can e-mail me at the e-mail addy I posted here. I think this would be HUGE. mkemper1@gmail.com

Cameron......I think that would be alot of fun. I always have a blast sitting around with football players talking football and whatever else comes up.

I also heard a rumor that Gross is going to be giving out free Madden 09 lessons for anyone that would like to learn to play that game..

::Cough cough:: Faruq...

Free lessons on Madden? Who in the hell is going to teach Gross? He keeps taking the Redskins...aka Luckiest team in the NFL. (I know, I know...How bout them Bengals!!!) We're playing for the #1 draft pick so we can ruin another college kid's dream of playing for a real NFL team.

yeah, how many dreams of being great has died once the commissioner says and the bengals draft.........you get what I am saying. Oh, and I think we have Detroit next week, so can I hear you say Redskins.....6-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO SKINS.........GO SKINS..................GO SKINS.............

Hey All...Was the web-master for the IFL a Warrior fan or his psychic ablility off a little? On the IFL web site, when you click on the MAP link for the game between the Cutters and the Mustangs it takes you to the Warriors map in Yellow Springs Ohio. If that doesn't get changed we are going to have a small crowd and the Warriors are going to have a lot of people there early and pissed for their opener next season

gross the redskins already gave one team there first win, i have a feeling they will give a 2nd one as well!

Make it 3. The Bengals play them December 14th!!!

Petre........are you serious. Are really going to bash my redskins, who at this point, have a better record than your bears, play in alot tougher division than your bears, and quite frankly, are just alot better than your bears.

Mike..........PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!Your Bengals SUCK.....I hate to say it that way, but I really didn't know how to say it nice and be so honest. lol, lol, lol, I'm not lying, you know it.

There's a difference. When a team sucks, they still win a few games, sometimes make the right decisions, and always come back with "it's ok, we'll try harder" or "Wait until next week, we'll show progress". When you play for Cincinnati you go to the local parole board and say "Next". (I wonder what Pacman plans after re-hab?)

Cameron.......how many of you guys plan on coming up.

hey gross whats up man? i actually had to change my plans to come up fri and come on sat. my good freind i served with in the marines is flying in fri from san deigo to see the big game. but i do know some guys are still going up fri so if you want ill find out and get some info and let you know. i myself will be heading up early on sat so ill see you there.

ps. im from about 20 minutes north of dc. im a die hard skins fan. my house is covered in skins gear. youll see my car up there sat with my skins gear. def goin down to the game in cincinati this season.