supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
REAL SHIP'

Heard some of the Cutters wanted to avenge their loss last year.Invite is in the works for the Pats to come to Ellettsville on the Cutters expense.Mr. Wolf accepted this previously,but we'll see.Cutters are more explosive this year,and the Pats O-line has beefed up.Thats a $30 game I'd see...

Re: REAL SHIP'

The Cutters would play the pats and at no charge to the Pats thats true and I have heard that some someone who would know BUT that invitation would only be good if the Cutters were to win on the 25th and quite frankly as good as the cutters are the Mustangs are better. The stangs will win by at least 10 the Cutters don't play well on the road "hey Wayne " and they are not the same team on the road they have to many players who are not committed to travel. Sorry folks but if you want to see a Pats vs IFL champ you will have to look to Bourbon Indiana

Lets try this how bout it Mustangs and Cutters can someone offical make a statement about this happening. Would or will either of you play the UNDEFEATED MFL CHAMPS after your in a week or two after your championship game.

How bout it Sid, Brent, Jim??????

I heard that the generals have offered to play them. That should be intersting. The generals would go in there as huge underdogs, but could pull off a W!. Predictions on this game?
PATS 27
Generals 28

.....you never know!

Yea sure buddy,the Pats are looking for more of a high profile team...no offense generals,but I'd personally love to see them try to take the reigns from either the Cutters or Mustangs,either would be absolute GREAT GAME...Get em' Wayne,make sure EARL plays though..LMFAO,say what you want about them guys,but the chemistry is there...O-line is best I've ever played against,secondary is nice,runningback is a HOG

I think the generals are a very good team and were in the mix with the other 4 teams and would give anyone front runner of either division so instead of just dissing them play them! it would see where you guys stand cuz i know you guys are a great team lets see it against a tough generals squad

Thanks mustang1! True. All we want is a shot to prove we were better than our season turned out. Thanks for the respect. I wouldn't expect any less from a mustang. You guys have a very good team, on and off the field. Good luck in the ship this week! And JAWS....what would it hurt for us to play the PATS? A very good team that would TEST our talent. The fact that you might see a good game? I guess you wouldn't want to see that! Give us a break!

You guys kill me.All year you talk about sweeping through the playoffs,and poof gone week 1...Anyways no disrespect intended,but I would like to see the Pats play a MORE HIGH PROFILE TEAM...thats it, wanna chance then hit em' in preseason...

Too bad you dont get to decide JAWS....our chance is tomorrow, when we go up there and give it our all. Yes we were positioned to have a better year and didn't. Thats all Ill say, no excuses. But we are playing this game because we LOVE the game. We offered...they accepted...and of story. Lets wait and see how we stack up to them before we become a "lower profile team". Records can be decieving, and I dont remember a post where we said that we were going to "sweep through the playoffs" especially since the talent level was RAISED with the new talented teams entering the league. We've been playing all year for respect. Tomorrow, hopefully we earn it. But my prediction is that even if we were to win, people like you will find some reason not to give up to us. Well we are used to it.......At least we stepped up to the challenge!