supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for a team in 09

Hi, I am new to the Indy area, I play o-line. Are there any teams in the area, and who can I contact about playing?

Thanks

Re: Looking for a team in 09

Check out the Pirates. Just North of Indy in Pendleton. We always need more o-line players.

http://mcpirates.com

hey New Guy give coach KC a ring here is his pager # 310-5348 just leave a # where he can reach you at easily. Hes a cop so dont sit by the phone...lol But man we could sure use ya we really only had 5 0 line men(all the starters) all season with some guys that were converted over from dline just to fill in. we went 9-3 on the season and semi finalist. we could use ur help next year...

b/t/w we held all of our practices at 16th and riverside...if that will help convince ya nemore...lol

Let me post my number as well 765-744-6433. Feel free to give me a call, I am all most always available. John Jackson

Hey New Guy where are you from??? The stampede Need as many big guys as we can get lol we are already working out and running in beech grove , we only have one thing on are mind???? THE RING "so close this year" 9-3 but if you want to win and have fun come check us out. The Stampede are family we look out for each other on or off the field. hit up coach K.C for your sizes for paints and jeresy

Hey man,
Why don't you put your contact information up so the teams can contact you? All teams are looking for O-lone. So trust me when I say everybody will contact you.

I don't know if this is going to be an issue, but I am about 6'0" and 350 have some troubles running, however I can open up holes and real good at pass blocking. Does that mean a problem for any of the teams?

Thanks

hey man thats why we do conditioning give coach a holla to to see u out there man..

come out NEW GUY and give the INDY stampede a shot! you could play LG/C we are looking for either