supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Someone from the cutters

I think there was someone from the cutters recording our game this past saturday against the warriors.... if this is true i would like a copy of it so i can possibly send it to a college team... Thanks

Zach Hile Stang #2

Re: Someone from the cutters

hey Zach as much as i would love for that to be tru so that we could do a little more preparing for you guys by watching the latest and greatest on you guys, it just isnt true....all of our ppl were at our game this week.....Did Robert Red play in that game?

Nope. Redd wasn't there.

Good thing for da stangs he wasnt they wood get there butt kicked if he waz.

wow, that kinda crazy to hear...i mean that was a really important game for them and for him not to show up is crazy....maybe he had prior engagements......lol
oh well

damn that sucks cause i plaed lights out that game! o well.. dre u comin up the friday beofre our game?

Haha, MVW Fan, get over urself... coulda, woulda, shoulda, all words that teams that cant make it to the big dance say. Fact is, Mustangs and the Cutters are in the championship game. No woulda, should, coulda is gonan change that. When we got blown out last year in the championship thats all i said on the ride home. "What if i woulda done this, coulda done that, shoulda made it to pratice.. all words that dont mean a thing when ur riding home after an embarrassing loss. What you do is u take those words and work in the off season, work in practice, and work in games so u dont have to say that. When all is said and done, and u win that championship. All u have to say is .. we DID do it. Thats the feeling i want. I dont know bout the rest of the Mustangs, or the Cutters... but its only effin Tuesday boys... Feels like it has been a week already.. is it Saturday yet? Damn this week is gonna take forever........

*tick tock tick tock....*

Betcha will be sayin the same thing when the Cutters blow you out in this Championship game.

i wish i could come up there fri with the other boys but i have to work sat mornin from like 3am to 9am....but dont worry i will be there with bells on and ready to go....lol
fresh legs and all....and it is goin to be a long week....but thats ok, this game is goin to be worth the wait

At least an make it there. :) Have fun sittin at home on sat. :) I think of ya while im playin. ^_^