supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who's Defense will prevail

Ok Defense wins games! Who's defense will show up for the Mustangs and Cutters game.

this will be the best game all year.

Re: Who's Defense will prevail

Cutters defense all the way baby........lol lol
Im sorry I just had to say that....lmao

The Cutters have the best D hands, down!!!! The LB's are the best in the league . The win the Mustangs got early in hte season was Fluke. The Cutter team will leave another taste of a long winter in the mouths of the stangs, Sid , Bart and the boys will have to wait another year.

Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk. Thats all you cutters do on this sight. You are going to end up just like the warriors. LOOSERS!

no they are gonna end up just like the broncos champions and mustangs are gonna choke again just like the buckeyes. lol truth hurts doesnt it.

Mustangs are the number one seed for a reason. This time around the Mustangs will have learned how to deal with the big game and experience will prevail over the inexperienced Cutters.

Mustangs 17
Cutters 6

ok if this is true how many player have rings on the mustangs and how many cutters player have rings guarentee you cutter have more. so dont go their about inexperience get your facts straight before you run your mouth.

all i gotta say is mr. engleking will be at this match up and if i recall right su su su sunshine shits himself when he knows he is come for his sorry ass.lmao "go cutters"

man your a joke! if u want to b*tch, b*tch under your own name u dumb*ss. id respect everything u said if at least we knew who it was coming from. people like you make me sick thinking like this is a national title. were playing for a title of being the IFL champs and to me that means a lot but definately worth trash talking. get a life.. thats just an opinion

i meant not*

but anyways also i cant stand teams that allow for some players to show up when they want where they want. i think it shows a lack of committment and just ther for the glory. i might be some what of a hypocrit but just MY opinion again

hey please dont take any thing on this thread serious. i cold def be wrong but i doubt its any of our guys. cutters organization has nothing but respect for the mustangs team. we are very excited for a hard game. it will be a good one and nothing but class will be shown, imm ost positive by both teams

i totally agree with ya i highly doubt it is anyone from the cutters squad you guys are a very respectful team and honestly i wouldnt care if it was a player if they would at least use their name and im sure you feel the same! but good luck!