supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DIRTYEST TEAMS

whos the dirtyest/cheap shot team in the league?

Re: DIRTYEST TEAMS

no doubt its the blitz there a bunch of cheatin bitches

Everyone in the North is dirty execpt the Wolverines.

i disagree i dont think any of the teams are besides the blitz.. and maybe the cardinals

Cardinals are.

No way, I am #4 from the Blitz. we dont cheat, we dont bitch. We have the most respected owner/coach/player in the league. I call out anyone who says that. Show yourself if your man enough.

The blitz just like to purposely try to break your hands by stomping on them, late hits, hits in the back. I've seen posts on teams message boards complaining about the blitz dirty play so its not isolated.

LB Dan Smith #4 from the Blitz

I'll back you on the fact that Brian Raber is one of the best owners of the league. But don't answer for your actions by hiding behind your coach.

I will say in all the games against everyone this year, not the stampede, the bearcats, or the patriots did I see and play against some of the most questionable plays as I did against the blitz. I know this is the game of football and I expect certain levels of play to pass beyond the stated rules. But it was during the blitz that I was thrown down to the ground by the face mask, kicked in the side of the ribs, and held countless number of times. It may not speak of the team, but it does speak of the opponents I faced during that game against the blitz.

So yes Dan your team may not cheat, your team may not bitch, but you never answered the question posed. You offered up your coach as a sacrificial lamb without addressing the question. As a player/owner/coach there is no way you can ever see or control every thing that happens on the field, trust me, I know.

What number did that?