supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
INDIANAPOLIS LIGHTING!!!!!!

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM. I BE BACK ON WITH MORE INFO BUT IF INTERESTED LEAVE A POST!!!

Re: INDIANAPOLIS LIGHTING!!!!!!

Is this the New Dragons team? Same team different name? Who is the coach? Who is the owner?

Is Hooten starting his own team again?

Isnt there already enough teams in Indy?

I am fairly certain this is not the new Dragons!

whats all the info..prac?coaches?league?etc...

THE LIGHTING WILL PLAY AT NORTHWEST HIGH SCHOOL AND JIM SOGI IS THE HEAD COACH!!!!

Is it the LIGHTING, or the LIGHTNING???? Will your mascot be a chandelier?

Sounds like a cheap spin off from the Indy Tornados.
Lighting/Maybe you can get IPL to sponsor Like Indy needs another scrub team.

Who is Jim Sogi

THIS IS THE NEW DRAGONS TEAM. THE OWNER IS A FORMER D COACH OF THE INDY STAMPEDE. HIS NAME IS DALE AND HE HAS NO CLUE WHAT THE HELL HE IS DOING GOOD LUCK WITH THAT

I know who this is and you will not speak to me that way to my face. You will hide behind a name and be a coward because you know that you can not hang with me. All you do is talk sh*t and back down talk behind my back. Say it to my face tough guy if you really have balls. Team meeting this Saturday grow some nuts and we'll handle this!

jim sorgi is the Colts back-up QB

Shut up you fuckin jewish bitch you dont know how to coach you just had talant to back u up lol I heard none of the pede wants to play for your sorry ass ... fuckin jew ( that baby dont look like me ) lol we need to hook up fuck dales ass

IS TEAM GOING TO TAKE OFF AND BE GOOD OR SCUBS

Just to let all the Stampede player know I did talk with Coach Dale about this team called the Lighting, and if he was going to coach them. Coach Dale stated to over the phone that he was still a Stampede Coach as long as I was still running it. So to put this Coach Dale is starting his own team to rest. He will be back with the team as are D-Coach.

My GOD BLESS ALL THAT YOU DO THAT IS GOOD

dale did you even start on the dragon? i heard u was a back up

What about we all keep the same teams as last season and build on them?

D. Jaynes

Oct 22nd, 2008 - 12:21 PM Re: INDIANAPOLIS LIGHTING!!!!!!

I know who this is and you will not speak to me that way to my face. You will hide behind a name and be a coward because you know that you can not hang with me. All you do is talk sh*t and back down talk behind my back. Say it to my face tough guy if you really have balls. Team meeting this Saturday grow some nuts and we'll handle this! YOU are a pussy dale i beat yall dont even win a game if yo tha coach lol