supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need Some Info On Playing In the MFL

6'0 190 DB.. Looking for a team in the Muncie area????????

Re: Need Some Info On Playing In the MFL

Rookie,

If your looking to play semi-pro in the MFL and your from the muncie area you have about two options. First is the Wolverines located north in Hartford City. The second is the Pirates located south in Pendleton. You can find more information about the pirates and a link to the wolverines website at http://mcpirates.com

Good luck and feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the Pirates.

John Jackson
e-mail john.jackson@mcpirates.com

how deep are u guys at the safety posistion?

We had a safety retire this year and we really didn't have a true back up at the position so we need at least two of them.

If you want to talk my phone is 765-744-6433

u should contact the owner of the wolverines cecil hall 765-329-1969

Hey Rookie, I live in Muncie too and play for the Pirates over in Pendleton. We--just like any other semi-pro team--could always use more people who want to show up and do work. My email is attached if you have any questions about the Pirates. Hope to see ya this winter/spring.

Lucas Howard
OL #59

when will you pirates start meeting up for 09

JJ (mcpirates above) will have info on that. His number is up there too.

the ravens are in randolph county about 20 minutes from you we could really use you for our new cover two defense check out our website www.leaguelineup.com/rcavens

come and play for the east central wolverines and u will get a lot of playin time and even start