supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
want a team to play for!!!

i would to play in 2009 i heard there are a few good teams around indy i want to for the best i am 6'5 300pds i can move for a big man so teams leave a mgs if intersted.

Re: want a team to play for!!!

Check out the Pirates. Just North of Indy in Pendleton. We always need more line players. Give me a call if you have any questions.

http://mcpirates.com
765-744-6433

John Jackson

Lineman where are you from. There are several teams needing players. We could use a athletic lineman on the Shamrock in Elkhart. If your close look us up

Check out the Indiana Generals based out of Indianapolis. We are always on the lookout for talented players. www.generalsfootball.com

i am from ky and i played college ball for a year and moved and still want to play so i check out all of these team. i live south side indy so the closer the team the better

The Stampede are always looking for linemen are practices were at riverside park which really not far from the south side alot of the stampede live on the south side and we are beginning work outs so if you choose to play for us then you can work out with some of us if u would like

if your looking for the best, then theres no question. the indiana cutters have the best O-line, so they say. we have not had a sack in 21 games. but there are alot of good teams around the indy area.

No 1 must be reading what this man is sayin he said Indy.The Stampede are in Indy as are the generals.The pirates 45 min away shamrock at least that Cutters u guys are in Bloomington.If not from indy ur probably wastin ur time tryin to recruit this guy,unless u want some 1 to show up for games and not practice.Who wants to drive that far a couple times a week after work or before I know I wouldnt.There are a few teams in indy Stampede,Generals,Warriors,Tornadoes there are some teams in INDY just check em out.Stampede was one game away from the ship in their first year we have a good core group and are lookin for a title next season.Generals are all good people real stand up guys and been around for a while.I dont know much about the warriors I know a few of their players. I know the Tornadoes are good.You have the Generals info.You can contact coach K.C. for the Stampede at IndyStampede@yahoo.com.We have a team meeting this saturday at Noble Romans on Shadeland Ave just past 30th st.hope to see u there if not good luck on finding the team u would like to play for.

Well Odell nice to see you again ...
The pirates home field is located 2 mins off of I-69 in Pendelton. I live in Castleton, that's 25 mins from door to end zone. Point being Indy is a big place travel ties are different for a lot of people.

AS for the Pirates, we will be having a new player callout meeting in a few weeks on the north side of Indy. More information will be forthcoming soon.

The generals practise field is located at Ben Davis....5 minutes away from 465 South. It just depends on where on the southside you are from. Check out the generals website. We are always looking for good Linemen.

Hey big guy, I really don't care who you play for (Sorry, I have a short complex) . I will say that I live in Indy and played else where, because of the chemistry. Find a team that works for you, not just because they are close to home. If you have to drive 25 minutes or 2 minutes and you love playing for them, then you will have fun and enjoy the game.

i think i made the choice who i am going to play for so thanks for all the invites. but i am ready to start conditioning.