supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ifl champs vs mfl champs game

just wondering is this game going to happen...we can make this a toys for tots charity game. i knew the pats want this to happen but first we got to take care of business against a good indiana general team.

Re: ifl champs vs mfl champs game

I thought this was suppose to be against the IFL Champs- Not the Ifl Chumps.

If Pats Win it won't mean anything. But if Gens wins that means the MFL is Very Weak.

i was talking about the pats playing the winner of the mustangs vs cutters game next weekend...if they dont want to play, i understand...still good luck to both teams this weekend.

Ok! Sorry for the post. Then yes you are right.

Cutter - Mustang, no problem...personally I wanted this game to happen. Over the past few years this topic has been discussed, which league is better? The only way to find out is to play an ifl champs vs. mfl champs game. This could be the 1st annual supa bowl game with ½ of the gate going to a charity of the winner’s choice. Also the loser has to volunteer in a food bank, homeless shelter, big brothers big sisters, or a boys and girls club.

What would happen if the Generals were to pull out of there with a win? Wouldn't that make that game verse the champs mean a little less. How much respect could the generals recieve by going 4-4 this season, granted they did have there 5th string QB for 6 of those games. No excuses but facts are facts.

If we (the pats) loss against the generals. We wouldn’t have any rights to play the ifl champs. The ifl would be the best of the 2 leagues.

if my memory is correct the 2007 ifl champs broncos played the 2007 mfl champs dragons....i think the dragons won that game. i am going old so i could be wrong.

guess i am getting old...lol...the 2006 ifl champs (broncos) played the 2006 mfl champs (dragons). the dragons won 8-7 or 7-5...either way i know they won by 1 point.

Considering the Pats have already beat one of the teams in the championship game............ Lets go stangs!!!! Your the one who can knock off the Pats.

correction...7-6.

ifl fan, do you think this game will happen...if we beat the generals and the stangs beat the cutters. its would be a short drive for both teams...the cutters vs stangs game should be a classic. we all know defense wins championship.

ledo, I dont know if this would happen? depends on when mid-west tourny starts if we even get in it! To those who are bitching about us playing the generals. We had a open week with a payed for field and asked if anyone would play! Generals stepped up! Both teams prob short on guys but we just wanted another game. Travel safe Generals thanks for coming to adams county.

Word!

If we were to play you guys. It could not be next week, that week is the IFL championship game. but the following week its fair game.

Next weekend is the IFL All Star game.

Thanks! Troy I meant to say IFL All stars

I would like to see the Pats play someone they havent seen this season or last. The Generals have a solid team but will be overmatched against the National Champs from last year and the Cutters were beat by the Pats at the end of last season. Mustangs and Pats would be a perfect game regardless of the outcome of the IFL Championship. Mustangs, do what you do and win that Championship Saturday, its your time.

I GUARANTEE! that the team from warsaw doesn't want ANY smoke from from them cats in decatur.... see for yourselves, just peep the rest of this topic.