supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OFF TOPIC

I know there are alot of guys my age that play in these leagues and are on this message board. I have one thing to say to you......Did you see they started making G. I. JOE's again!!!!!!!! I about pooped my pants when I was at wall mart and seen them on the shelves. 25th anniversary G. I. Joe's! I was so pumped I bought 2 of them. I bought Gung-Ho the mean marine, and the most deadly saboteur on the planet...FIREFLY!!!! I don't know if anybody will be as pumped about it as I am, but i thought I would let you guys know. Since G.I. Joe was my whole child hood. Oh and ninja turtles were for mommas boys who were afraid of guns. So now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

YO JOE!!!!

Re: OFF TOPIC

I want the whole collection

I got three girls just had my first boy early sep. thats great news but that was a low blow on the ninja turtles comment ha ha

i know I was really worried that if i had boys they would not have any awesome toys to play with. Now they will.

Aw man I only have girls. Well let me know when the new barbie comes out

As long as they bring back the ninja then I might consider grabbing one up...he was the shiznit

snake eyes or stormshadow?

You freaking puppies....
there are only a few posters on this that know....
back in hte 70's there was real G-I Joes...
Not this fake stuff....

I used to have my G-I Joe kick Evil Knievel azz every Saturday Morning...
Steve Austin and his 6 million dollars wasnt jack..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1046173/

Check it out!!! This is why they are selling more GI Joe toys. GI JOE RISE OF COBRA, coming out in 2009, starring

Brendan Fraser as Gung Ho
Dennis Quaid as General Hawk
Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Cobra Commander(that's right, the kid from 3rd Rock)

HEY!!! no fair Guys. Im surrounded by barbies and dora's. Come on lets talk about daughters stuff. I don't have any sons yet.

Anglin youre just jealous of our ninja turtle wristbands!!! You know you want to be michaelangelo!!! haha

RAPH OUT!

I'm with you, Gambrel. Those little guys don't compare to the full size G.I. Joe I had when I was a kid. Mine hung around with Stretch Armstrong too!

Snake Eyes hands down!!! As for the ninja turtles go...Mikey is da bomb mo' fo's

Gotta love the old Stretch Armstrong...
had to pull him apart after awhile to see his inards :)

Here's a rumor i heard floating around about guys who used to play with the ninja turtles and not the G.I. Joes

"they now wear dora panties for their pajamas"