supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Go Generals Dont let the IFL down.

Hey guys My prayers are with you. Go ahead and beat the Pats so you can save the Cutters & Mustangs some time.

If they don't beat you guys they don't deserve to play either one of us.

Remember you are representing the IFL, we all stand behind you guys. Show them how its done.

This is!!!! your Championship Game
THE NEW MFL CHAMPS (THE GENERALS) RALLY THE TROOPS WE ARE ALL WATCHING. (DONT LET US DOWN)

Re: Go Generals Dont let the IFL down.

Thanks for the support! We will do our best to represent the IFL. We know there are a lot of people watching.

You mean they wouldnt deserve to play the Mustangs.

IFL Fan- talk is cheap sucker. Tommorrow Night 7:pm I need not too say anymore. I was just trying to be nice; and respectful.

Here we go Mustangs, Here we go!!! Why would the Pats not deserve to play the winner if they lose a game, when both teams playing in the championship have both lost a game and ironicly the visiting team was the one who lost to the home team?

Hold up!!!!!!! this Blog is to support the GENERALS. nothing else, so why would the Cutters - Mustangs talk on this site. We can settle our difference Tommorrow night.

SO LETS JUST SUPPORT THE GENERALS!!!! OK!!!!!

i dont even know what that comment meant from the cutters-mustangs lol but i agree tomorrow night! i just hope to weather isnt anything compared to today lol

on the generals- are u guys traveling with your full roster? or anyone not making the trip? if everyone goes should be a hell of a game

Good luck Generals, the Pats are the real deal. And the one dude was asking a question about the logic of your post.

mustang1 and cutters#90, thanks for you interest in our game, and your support. Plus, Good luck to both teams tonight in the championship game. You guys should take full advantage of your opportunity and play your best games tonight with the title on the line, and I look forward to hearing how the game turns out. (I really hoped we would have been playing in it, though)But we have a great opportunity to play a great team in the Patriots tonight and we will play this game like it is our championship game. To answer your question Mustang1, I believe that we will be without our starting middle linebacker and both starting corners, but other than that we should have everyone there, so I expect a good game out of the Generals. Like I said earlier, good luck to the mustangs and cutters, and can't wait to see what the Patriots are made of tonight. Thanks for your support and everyone have fun tonight.

seen da pirates play against the pats an let me tell you they love to blitz so take advantage of it tonight good luck generals