Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EASTER SUNDAY FOOD DAY.. ON PROGRAM TODAY 4/8

WEll today is a perfect excuse to not stay on track!

Poor Excuse tho, today is the perfect day to stay
on Program...

Journel, and plan, and plan some more...

One thought comes to mind,

We're all heading back to the scale starting on Monday, and if theres a gain, will it be worth it?

I plan an on program today food will not tempt me, I won't allow it...

I'm heading to a friends for dinner around 3, but I PLAN on lunch before I go, so I'm not tempted with anything I'm not supposed to have, blowing one day for me isn't worth it, I have the scale on tues AM.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL, AND STAY WITHIN THE POINTS.

Re: EASTER SUNDAY FOOD DAY.. ON PROGRAM TODAY 4/8

Tobe, your determination is incredible. I am sure your advance planning will stand you in good stead. It's so nice on a day like today to be able to enjoy the people and the surroundings and not be so hung up on the food issues. I am struggling with this today and your attitude is very inspiring. Maajida PS: thanks for the nice welcome to this site.

I'm going to stay on track today. I weighed myself yesterday and was up a pound. I thought maybe it was from excess salt or something since I felt kind of swollen. I did really good yesterday, even cut my eating off at midnight and I watched my salt yesterday. Now today I'm up 2 pounds. I don't know what's going on, but I know I sure can't afford to play around today. Weigh in is Wed. morning.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

aimee I was up 3 lbs yesterday

and this morning it tells me I'm 2 lbs below goal, I know its all not possible...

one day this and one day that..
Tues will tell the real truth...

I'm expecting another .02 and no more.....

as long as its not a gain even of .02....