Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shout out to all NEWBIES!!!

I came to Aimee’s site March 19, 2007
Been reading the newbie posts and thought I would share that I found the following members became Aimee newbies:

January:
NEC for Nickol, Andra,Terry, Elizabeth, Lori, Tina, Jodi, Janet, Kate, Joyce, Debbym Rhonda, Sandyg, Maureen
February:
Brandie, Cheryl, Meg, Paula, Nae, Sherrie
March:
Jean Cat (Jeanetta) , Nique, Cheryl from MN
April-
Sam, Lorie, Sue, Patty jo, Joyce, Ukisuki, Amanda, TeriLyn, Jen

Just wanted to congratulate you and myself to giving WW and Aimee’s site a try and for hanging in there.

Don’t forget to get your wts, losses and weekly wt updates to Aimee and Tobe along with your photos.

Love to all
JeanCat

PS If I missed your name, just add it to a reply or email me and I will be glad to add it!

Re: Shout out to all NEWBIES!!!

Wow JeanCat, that's quite the list you came up with. I never realized there were that many newbies here. :) Thanks!

That is great. I know that my goal from now on is to get on the website and actually talk to people and share my experiences! I have been reading but think that it would be best if I throw myself completely in the forum!

I switched meetings a few weeks ago and can not relate to the advisor. I miss the previous meeting but my work schedule made it impossible to attend :( This is going to be my main support :)

Keep up all the great work ladies, we can do this together with the help of Aimee's wonderful recipes!

Re: Re: Shout out to all NEWBIES!!!

Brandie, are you the same as the Feb newbie or a different Brandie?
Either way networking is on of the KEY components, much like fellowship.

Looking forward to your input.

Love yas
JeanCat

Yes Aimee, I am sure there are many more who are newbies that I did not find because their first post is hidden inside another topic. I found all of these by the type of post that is like : Newbie here, New here, Introduciton etc.

Sooooooooooooooo may be I will try to keep track of newbies and at the end of the month post it.

Again if I missed you (you have already introduced yoru self on a previous post) please feel free to add your name on this list via this posting via a reply.

JeanCat

I am the February Brandie:)

side note- I went to the grocery store today and picked up the 100 calorie pack of the Cupcake bites by hostess and they are delicous!

Has anyone tried the beef jerkey yet? I am searching for it and can not find it. Is it worth the hassle?

.... I keep reading about the no pudge brownies and have been looking for those too. Can you order them online?

<3 Brandie

I get my No Pudge at TJ's. But I have seen them at Ralphs owned by Kroger, in California.

JeanCat

Well Aimee, they are all here because of YOU and the great site and message board you have created!

I felt that if we give more greetings to our newbies we can help keep them on the road to wt loss and the commitment that it takes. Some who have started, introduced themselves but we have not been heard from them since. Perhaps they have had a wt gain, or dropped out all together, or they are doing so well they now believe that they do not need this site, or perhaps they don't get mail and forgot to 'bookmark' or 'favorite' the site! May be they just are lurking and are really here, but not posting!

What ever the reason we don't see some newbies post after their introduction does not matter as long as they know that they are not forgotten! We Care and we want to help. You who are reading this but who are not posting, just know what ever your question is someone else has either already asked it or is wishing someone would! That means YOU could be helping someone else, besides yourself, IF you ask your question!

Questions are not the only thing we like to hear! Comments, Great Finds, words of wisdom, how to battle the food addiction process, tips, links etc. are also food for thought.

So keep those posts coming folks! And if you have never posted we want to hear from you! :)
You help 'us' to help others. We help you and others to help ourselves. No one can do this alone, this support system is here to help each other stay on the right path: on program. And when we go off, we are here to pull each other up and get each other back on track and to cheer each other on. All of 'us' are the 'YOU' and all of us are the 'we' and all of us are the 'others'.

Love to all,

JeanCat

Missed me in March. I'm not the same person as the Amanda that joined in April.

I'll have to think for a while on a new name to use since it's obviously getting too confusing with 2 of the same name. When I ponder one out, I'll be back to start fresh again.

Hey, Sue again, but since I've seen another Sue floating around here, I'm just going to be SophiesMomSue (starting in April).

Amanda-

I added MI to the end of mine already!!!!

I am the one that joined in April!

Hey Sue, what month did you join? I think there may be only one at this time, the one in Ca?

All Sue's Calling all Sue's.

I like the State behind the name. Then if we get two of the same name in one state we will have to create another ending or nick name - Hee!.

JeanCat

Hi again. Since SophiesMomSue is a little long, especially for the chart with the pictures, I'll switch to Sue (CA).

Sue (CA)

Welcome to Amanda in MI!

Welcome to Amanda in MI!

I think currently there are only two Amanda's. I do not know where the one who has been a member longer is from. I think that Amanda posted her state, but I have forgotten.

JeanCat