From yesterday we didn't hear from

Brandie
Sue CA...

Good Luck Wed group!!

Re: WW Weigh In Today Wed 5/2

I got Sue's loss from yesterday...

all we need now is Brandie

I hit my mini goal of a 15 pound loss! I weighed in at 343.5. That's down 2 from last week, and 15.3 overall!! WHOOOOO HOOOOOO. Come on 330s!

Great job, Ben!!!!You're ROLLIN" now!!! LouAnne

Congrats Ben

Thats a small turkey you lost off your body, just imagine...

WAy to go...... 15lbs..

Thanks for the support. I actually compared to the 15 pound bowling ball I bowl w/ Tobe, lol.

Bowling ball, good analogy. Now just imagine having it tied to your neck and carrying it around all day! Your body is SOOO thanking you now!

go Ben go!~ :)

congrats Ben!! send those skinny vibes my way!!

Skinny Vibe!!! Skinnny Vibe!!!! Skinny Vibe!!!

Well the scale did a flip flop on me today. Instead of the 3 pounds I was down yesterday, I woke up and my scale said I was down 1 1/2 pounds for the week. I went to my meeting and their scale said I was down .6 for the week. :(

No biggy. I think they were wrong last week anyway. My scale said I lost 2 pounds last week and their scale said I lost 2.8 so I just figure it showed up this week. Watch, I'll be back down 3 pounds tomorrow. LOL! That's just how it goes. Rick lost over 6 pounds this week. He said he weighed on the magic scale (we have 3 scales we can weigh on). I told him if it was a magic scale, I'd have been down more than .6 because I weighed on the same scale he did. LOL!

Aimee, remember what you tell us- down .6 is better than a gain, and your hard work WILL show up next week. Keep on keepin' on. Congrats on your loss.

You're right. I'm not upset about it. Any loss is good in my book. I know it will all work itself out in the end. I also know the 6 inch sub I ate last night didn't probably help the scale today at all. All that bread probably is still sitting in my stomach. LOL!

Unfortunately I am up 0.2 but hey whatever! It could be a lot worse I suppose. I stuck to program this week but I tried something new, I used some of my activity points as well as my flex points. I normally do not use my activity points. So now I know I cannot use AP's. Which is okay. I'd rather know that now before I hit goal than after I hit goal and try to use them and then gain.
So here's to another week!
Congrats to everyone on their loss this week! Keep up the great work!
Tammy
PS. Tobe, you said you were a motorcycle momma back in the day. Thought you might like to know that hubby and I are on our way to opening season of bike night tonight! Yippee!! I have my liscense, but never drive the bike! Long story!

Tammy could be a little water with that .2. I wouldn't say it was the AP's when working out we need that little extra to burn off..

Bike nite huh, I remember those days, and next month Fathers Day weekend is the yearly run into
Laconia New Hampshire, which I did many years in a row until my daughter grew up, when she was a baby it was easy to leave her behind with my mother,.
I rode with the Angels and the Pagans out of NY... those were the good old days,
Would I relive them over, bet your boots I would..

I was young and slim, when i grew up and had 2 kids, well I'm still working on that baby belly..LOL...not easy to get it off when you hit past 50...

Have fun tonite and make sure you check out those Harleys....

Hey all - sorry I have not checked in much this week - has been kinda hectic around here - my oldest son was hospitalized last week - he was discharged yesterday...but I have found a new way to lose weight...it is called STRESS!!!LOL
I am down 4 pounds this week for a total of 30.6! All that anxiety and stress sort of paid off - I guess you can look at it that way.
Anyhow congrats to everyone for sticking to the program - whether big or small loses!
Marilyn

I'm down -4.8 tonight!!! woo hoo!!!

I'm so glad I did NOT give up after my 2 small gains in a row! (.4 + .6 the last 2 wi's).

With that being a total of -10.6 lbs

Everyone did a spectacular job this week,,

Congratulations to all the losers...

Great job, everyone..keep up the good work...

Patty

Congrats to everyone on a week well done!!!

Marilyn,
Sorry to hear your son was in the hospital. I hope he's ok now.

Yessssssssss Congrats to some nice losses on this weigh in....

Great job to all of the Wednesday Weigh-ins!!

I was + .4 last night. I'm not going to stress over it....just lovely being a woman! Hopefully next week will then be a good loss!

I got you updated Pam. I understand what you're saying. :) I'm sure you'll have a great loss next week.

Yes, Tobe, I think you're right that perhaps it was water, 'cause as Pam said, "it's lovely being a woman!" We had a great time at bike night, but as it turns out, it wasn't the official start at this particular place! We were told wrong. The official start is next week. Hopefully we'll get to go then and ride in this time. Hubby had some parts chromed on his bike and he's still trying to get it put back together as he just got them back yesterday. There were still quite a few bikes out there though, beautiful bikes!
Marilyn,
I hope your son is much better now! I know how you feel. I remember when my oldest was hospitalized when he was about 2. It was just horrible! I'm so thankful for healthy children!
Linda,
Congrats on that weight loss! Yay for you, 'cause you stuck to it!!!!
Congrats again to everyone on their losses!
Tammy

thank you!!

you guys are so supportive, and helped me NOT to give up after my 2 small gains

Hi everyone! My name is Kris and I'd like to join this group. I weigh in on Wednesdays. I just lost 2 pounds this week.