Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Let's move it!

Just your friendly little reminder to get up and move today! I've already been to the gym and now I am thinking about getting some extra activity in by cleaning my house. Doesn't that sound like fun! LOL!
Let's move!!!!

Re: Let's move it!

I start softball practice tonight. What a perfect day to be outside!!

I went outside and did yard clean up, a lot of bending and then up and down,, haha felt like I was doing jumping jacks...

I won't count any AP tho...

I'll stick with my target points for the day...

Had my one hour walk in the gorgeeous sunshine, then came home and did an hour's yardword also. My legs are still stiff from mowing the lawns on Tuesday- don't need a gym when there's yardwork to do.

Thanks Tammy for always starting this thread. Just knowing I should "report" in makes me get up!

Anyway, I walked for 45 minutes this morning and then took at 10.5 mile bike ride this afternoon. Things were a little crazy around here today! I thought I was going to have to skip the bike ride because I needed to go into the primary school to give Anna a nebulizer treatment and they are having proficiency testing and their schedules are all different, but... It it turned out that she was having testing, but her recess was at the same time, so I got in there, did her treatment, got home, put Mitch on the preschool bus, and off I went. Now I wait for Wes to get home to tackle his homework...

Have a great day everyone!

Uki

Gym for me because I don't even have a house plant let alone a yard

15 mins on the ellipitical with the tunes pumpin'
10 mins stretching and foam-rolling
15 mins thigh/calves resistance training
7 mins on the treadmill
20 minute walk to work

Yay for everyone who got up and moved it today! The day is not over so those that have not done so still have time! I can't think of a more relaxing thing to do than to take a peaceful walk after dinner and enjoy the beautiful day that we've been blessed with!

I did my 45 min. on treadmill this afternoon.

Ok, Tammy..maybe tomorrow I can get back on my treadmill.....too tired today...had to work and I stand all day in one spot...kills the legs and feet...Ok Aimee??? how about you????Dust off that new treadmill and get going...

Patty (mom to aimee)

Patty, I understand that! It's hard working on your feet all day. I have done that before and remember my feet just aching so badly at the end of the day. Aimee has a new treadmill????
Go, Aimee, go, go, go! You CAN DO IT!!