Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PB2

Just picked up some pb2 and I actually like it. I wanted to try it but not buy 4 jars from the website. Ended up they sell it in HyVee stores all over Iowa. So I had a friend pick me up a jar and it was better than I expected.

Uki I remember you wondering how much it was in the stores and seeing if someone could ship it to you. They are $4.69 a jar at HyVee I don't know how much they are off the website. I will check if they are at the HyVee in the same town I work in and if they are and it ends up being cheaper for you I would gladly ship some to you if you wish.

Have a great night everyone!!

Re: PB2

Hi Chelsie!

Yes, I would love it if you would keep me in mind. I am like you, and I REALLY like it. I just bought 3 jars from Laura, so I am good for now, but I will need more in the future, and would appreciate it if you could buy it at the store. I would think that would be cheaper than buying it from Bell Plantation. I am jealous that you can just buy it at the store! I am glad you like it too. I was starting to think I was the only one on the board that did. LOL

Hugs,
Uki

Nope, you are not the only one on the board that loves it. I am in love with it since it is only 1 pt for 2 tablespoons. When you don't have too many points to deal with, it makes a difference. I need to try a smoothie with it. Have you? Maybe with the boston cream ww yougurt and some of the sf chocolate milk mix and a frozen banana.

Love that PB2!!!!!

Just brough PB2 to my ww meeting tonight and everyone that dared to try it (only about 5 people) loved it.

Uki I will sure keep you in mind. Let me know when you run out of the 3 you have so I can get over there and get it for you.

Cheryl-- haven't ever made smoothies yet. how do you make them and what are some of your favorites? Also how are they on points?

Have a great night!

Thanks, Chelsie. I sure do appreciate this and I will let you know when I am getting low. It is a sad day around here if I run out.

Those smoothies sound great! I also like to take a WW chocolate brownie ice cream cup and let it soften up and then mix in some PB2 into the ice cream and top with FF reddi whip. Reese's heaven!

Uki

I googled PB2 and see that it is a powdered peanut butter.

Can someone please explain?

yep it is just that and water added to it, to make "peanut butter" some people swear by it , some people swear at it

I tried the smoothie the other morning for breakfast but it was not enough food for me. Not filling enough. I took a carton of Boston Creme WW yogurt and 2 T of PB2. Put them in the blender with a frozen banana and added one of the sugar free chocolate milk sticks that are 8 calories. It was ok but I need more than that in the morning with my going to the gym. That is the only kind I have ever done. It would be 1 point for the PB2, 1 for the yogurt, and 2 for the banana. I was slightly disappointed. Maybe you will like it.

I swore at it .. i thought it was a waste of money, doesn;t come anywhere near P/B.

i can't see wasting a point on something to add
a flavor to...

I think everyone is different. I love it and eat it almost daily. I don't use it to just add flavor - I mix it up and spread it all kinds of things. I am a huge peanut butter fan, and it was well worth it to me to be able to have 2 tablspoons of PB for just 1 point. The PB2 tastes (to me) more like the "natural" PB and I have always liked that type, so adjusting to a slightly different taste was no big deal. I think if you are used to the traditional PB such as Skippy or Jif, you might not be as impressed. I think you have to expect that it is not going to taste exactly like regular PB. How could it and save you 4 points?????????

To each his own.

Just my 2 cents.

Uki

PB2 at bellplantation.com is $15.96 for four jars plus shipping. That comes to $3.98 a jar. With the price of shipping I wouldn't think buying it for $4.69 and then pay to ship it would be much of a bargain. I'm sure business get better rates on shipping than you and I would get. If you find some one or someones to share you can buy 10 jars for $3.79 per jar. Their web site has a locator to check to see if it is sold in your area.

Trying mixing the dry powder in with some Cool Whip Free, delicious. I've added it dry to vanilla instant pudding and chocolate instant pudding. Also good mixed to PB texture on choc. rice cakes.

Ann