Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WI SAt 3/29

Lisa

Re: WI SAt 3/29

Finally on the computer tonight! Sadly I was up .4. Didn't help that I was constipated and on the rag but I was still upset.

Thanks Tobe for your advice last week to keep going even through the small movements.

I sat down today and went through all of my handouts trying to figure out what to do to get this last 5 lbs off of me. What I came up with is to focus on my mix of foods. A leader gave me an old handout a few months ago that portioned out how many points I should be using for grains/protein/milk/fats and sugar/veggies/fruits.

Conclusion:

I have been eating too many fruits not enough veggies. I have been eating too many yummy, healthy snack foods during the days. I also am making sure I'm measuring things out. We'll see how it goes this next week. Wish me luck, I'm trying to change my sad face to a happy face.

Lisa we've all been where you are right now, that last 5 lbs is a killer.,.,

its going to come off in dribs and drabs of ounces, but don't quit, thats the name of the game,
.4 is nothing, look it like this just as I had to do.

.4 is 4/10's of a lb.. which is like nothing.
sure we all want to see that loss weekly, but sometimes the body does need that shove of getting
mixed up with variety..

hang on and hang in. by June you'll have that 5 off and it'll be summer, and you'll be in a bathing suit.

Thanks so much Tobe. The encouragement is so much appreciated as I try to drag myself through this last little bit.