General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WI Mon 3/31

Maajida
Beth

Re: WI Mon 3/31

Maaj here....down 1 to 162...I seem to be playing with the same pound or two up or down for quite a while, even when I've not been off program. Sorry I have not checked in every day but I've been swamped but am so happy to continue to commit to being OP. Sincerely, maajida

Good Monday everyone. I am down 1 pound this week!

Goog doing girls.. 1 lb each.. yayyyyyy

congrats to both of you. May we all have a good week

Pat

I'm feeling your pain Maajida. And the funny thing is that I'm at the exactally same weight you are right now and struggling Does that make you feel any better to have company????

Dear Lisa, of course it makes me feel much better to know that I am not alone....all kidding aside, it really does help to know that there are people here who really understand. I am only 5' 3 & 1/2 inches, but I must be building alot of muscle tissue and I know muscle weighs more than fat. Still, I am hoping that with consistent OP behavior, that I will eventually reach my goal wt. range. I am well aware that the most important part of my progress is not the scale numbers but the emotional and physical fitness. Thanks for sharing the journey, maajida

Always happy to share the journey!