Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP - Tuesday April Fool's Day

Happy April Ladies! Op at the start of another month.

Lots of errands this morning and hopefully a nap this afternoon - I slept terribly last night. Blech!

Uki

Re: OP - Tuesday April Fool's Day

Wow Uki I know those nites real well.

I worked yesterday and by noon I knew I had
to go take a nap which I did...
This getting up at 4am is killing me, but hopefully by the end of the month it'll end, with the woman
I'm filling in for will be back from Fla and then
she can have her slot back, gladly...LOL

I'll take on a later shift, if one is available, and if not, then I'll take the summer off..
and go back to work in the fall or winter. thats my limbo time, the days are too long and too cold..
and again I have no travel plans for the season of 2008-2009...

I'm OP today, going to WW this morning. I think I lost an ounce LOL...

oh yes, OP all the way today. Leaving for Philadelphia on Thursday from our home in N. Calif. Want to be looking and feeling my best physically and emotionally, no matter what the scale says. Have a good day everyone, Maajida

OP today, but of course since Easter, my weekends have not been good. I don't know what it is but when we have company it is so hard for me to stay OP. This was the second wkd. in a row that we had company and it screwed me up again. I don't want another gain at the scale so I'm trying to get back on track.

Laura

Laura
if your having people come to you, your on your own territory and you can control the foods that yoou prepare. theres plenty of recipes thats point friendly for you and your guests won't know the difference
In order to stay on program, I'm just talking about myself, not pointing any fingers at anyone, I must have a plan, for everyday or special occasions or even weekend company,
In the summer I'm bogged with all kinds of friends, relatives, this becomes a flop house, cause the beach is the attraction..

You can do this Laura, guilt free and OP...

Plan.....

I'm in for another 24.

Laura - weekends are always more difficult for me too - my husband really likes to eat out - it is a form of entertainment for us I guess. Anyhow, I find that I am really, really careful during the week and I usually allow myself one induldgence on the weekend (using my weekly points) it keeps me happy and also keeps my body guessing as to what to expect and it has worked for me. I just make sure the one treat doesn't turn into two, or three, etc.

I also find that if I am having company over I am less likely to eat the things that I know are way off limits, but have a hard time controlling things that are low-fat, less calories - tend to think it is okay to eat more of these. I am better off if I just have one portion of the real stuff and then get rid of it when company leaves (even if it means tossing it in the garbage disposal
Planning is the key to my success. And since this is NOT a diet, I need to learn how to enjoy myself.

Hang in there.

Marilyn

I'm OP here at work.

Op today. Great weather down in Florida. Going to go for a walk in a few minutes.

OP for me today. Cleaning house day today and hopefully it will be warm enough to take my two little girls in the bike trailer for a ride.

been op all day!!! Got off work an hour early too so I am going to come home and work out before I go get the kids so I can spend all night with them.

have a great rest of the day!!!!