Comment
Menu - Tuesday April Fool's Day

B: LF Nutrigrain waffles and PB2

L: Salad topped with tuna and FF dressing, cinnamon toast

D: Salisbury steak, mashed taters, gravy, veggies

treat: WW ice cream and toppings

Uki

Re: Menu - Tuesday April Fool's Day

Breakfast - Yogurt and part of a small banana 4pts.
Snack - 1 c. grapes 1 pt.
Lunch - 2 c. cheesy veggie soup (homemade) 2 pts.
1 wedge laughing cow cheese with some wheat
crackers - 3 pts.
100 calorie choc. cake 1 pt.

Snack - cheese stick 1 pt. (i think)

Dinner - Flatout pizza with turkey pepperoni and a salad
6 pts. total

Snack - sugar free fudge pop for 1 pt.

B:
1/2 cup Fage 0% yogurt 1 pt
1 cup blueberries thawed 1 pt
coffee 1 pt

L:
BIG salad with 4 oz grilled chicken and Ken's Honey Mustard spritzer dressing which is really good for 0-1 points depending upon the spritzes I use. 5 pts

D:
Lean Cuisine butternut squash ravioli over a bed of steamed spinach leaves (have to have more volume and the sauce goes well with spinach) 7 pts

I am going to attempt to make a apple crisp with a cut up apple and a container of the WW brown sugar oatmeal and some ICBNBS. 3 pts

I'll let you know if it is any good.

If I am still hungry (when am I not I will make some air popped popcorn 2 pts.

Marilyn

BTW bought the WW brand oatmeal cookies today - don't have enough points to eat one today - let you know if they are as good as the chocolate chip ones. Target has them on sale and I had a coupon so I figured I'd get them.

b. lite english muffin with r/f pb and sf Jelly
banana
all bran fiber bar (I had never seen these till last weekend. found them at SWM. If you like granola bars these are good 120 cal. 10 grams of fiber comes out to 2 pts for a very large granola bar. They do cause a mild side effect like the fiber one bars but not near as bad.

sn. 2 c grapes
banana

d. yogurt
carrots

sn. a few twizzlers bites

s? let you know later 14 so far

s. ww tuna noodle casserole
lt bread with promise butter spread
a little snicker salad

sn. 2 jelly beans
2 malted milk balls.

earned 2 aps today.

Would like to know how you make that cheesy veggie soup

Chelsie I have a friend that just joined WW and she has over 50 lbs to take off

her first two WI's she gained...

looking over her journel, she did just what your doing, taking in sugar through out the day with a jelly baan here and a twizzler there...

I can say what worked for me, I gave up all candy the first few mo on WW, I replaced it with maybe a pc of cheese on a cracker, or a piece of fruit..

or even a WW 2 pt bar...

I want to see you succeed and I think that sugar is holding your loss back, perhaps talk to your leader, show her your journel and see if she comes up with the same thing I did...

anyway my friend stopped the candy last week and lost 2 lbs this week...

I'll post the soup receipe on a separate thread.

tobe I agree. I know I need to give up the candy. I got on the message board before I went to my meeting and saw your post. so while at my meeting I bought 2 kinds of 2 pt bars. I am going to try and limit my sweet cravings to one of those. I also went through all the candy my kids got from easter and sent a whole bunch with my husband to his work and put the rest of it in a basket in the cuboard that holds the kids snacks (I dont go in that cuboard ever) instead of having them on top of the fridge so I can see it every time I go in the kitchen.

I have 30 lbs to lose total. after tonight I have lost 5 lbs. I know I can do better I just need to get a couple of good weeks and some solid will power under my belt.

by the way I was wondering does the sugar you comnsume in fruit hinder weight loss if you eat too much? I eat alot of fruit in a day and most of my veggies at night.

thanks for all the advice!!! sometimes it just takes someone else to say it.