Tobe
Akus

Re: WI Tues 4/1

DOwn .6 4.2 under goal....

Way to go Tobe. That is a huge loss for someone so small

Pat

Great job Tobe, way to hold under goal! Rock ON!

i am up again, 2 pounds, i looked at what i been doing and i need to eliminate the "need" for sampling at work, and knock off the ice cream for awhile.

having issues today ( kid sick, gas gage is almost on E, mac card got "lost",my left arm/leg is "swollen" , i think i did something to a nerve, my employer is being a pain in the a** and the list goes on and on)

and i would like to add to the "Why is this" list;
I am 50 years old I DO NOT need these things called eggs that cause me to retain fluid and crave strange foods. I really thought i was going through menopause the last few months, until it came back in full force a few days ago. I could live without ever having a period again.

Rant over

*drinks some more water and goes off to be Mom to the sick kid*

Hang in there Akus! I'm glad you vented I hope it made you feel better and I totally feel for you.

Ok Kim rant over but great you vented, thats what we're all here for, for one another..

I also gave up all the WW treats at nite, no more
ice cream for me either, and I've noticed in the
last 3 weigh ins I lost...

at nite now I have a container of yogart and thats satisfies me more than the ice cream products did.

and maybe a 100 cal bag of choc stella doro breakfast cookies..

We all need to rant sometimes.
Tobe, I've found my new favorite night time snack. A Tootsie Roll Pop. Only 1 pt and if you lick it it lasts a long time. And there is chocolate in the middle. Remember the commercial with the owl who asked how many licks to get to the center? I think of it every time I have one.

Pat