Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OPWed 4/2

I'm in for another 24 doing again to day what I've been doing for the past 18 months,

Re: OPWed 4/2

I am in for the day as well. Op all the way! DH has a shorter day today and goes to the eye doctor for a follow up exam this afternoon to double check his eye pressures. He may be developing glaucoma - his pressures were borderline last time. I have to see if I need to take him or not. Last time they dilated his eyes, so I needed to drive him home. I don't know if they will do that again or not... Better call to be sure.

Have a good one!
Uki

OP today...I'm off and running to the gym before work...Maajida

Op today with you guys.

OP as well. It's a beautiful sunny day here in Michigan, after several rainy, gloomy days .

Laura

Forgot to post...I'm OP for another 24

I'm in too! Nice and warming up here in Idaho. Hopefully it will continue and the rain won't come back this week

stayed op all day. thank goodness. cloudy cold and windy here in Iowa. I so need some sunshine!!! I have had it with all this snow. I used to love winter. Stay all bundled up warm in my house with a cup of hot cocoa and a good book. Now three kids later that dont happen much, they are going stir crazy being inside all night which means no hot cocoa and reading for me!!!

It is supposed to be in the 50's this weekend so I think we'll be hitting the park.

Have a great night everyone!!