Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP thurs 4/3

Today is exactly 18 months on program.

holding under goal now for 13 months.. hard but doable.

I will stay OP today...

Re: OP thurs 4/3

Op for me too! Still a good 14 pounds under goal for me as well. I actually lost more recently without even trying.

DH has a long day at work and won't be home until 8p. I have lunch out with my mom and then the kids have book it pizza hut coupons which we will use for dinner. I picked up a LC pizza for myself. I still get pizza too! Yay!

Have a good one!

Uki

OP today for me. I'm off to WW in a few minutes. My scale says I've lost at least a pound. Need 1.5 to make a total of 55.
Tobe, Tuesday was my one year anniversary at WW. I'm thinking that 50 + pounds in a year isn't bad.

Pat

I'm in for another 24.

Last night, I went to church with my mother who lives an hour and a half away from me. It was my "home church." Anyway, some of these people haven't seen me in about 6 months and others had not seen me in nearly a year. I was surrounded by people amazed at my "transformation." Was kind of nice being the center of attention!! Funny, I hated that before, it's kind of fun now, LOL!

OP today but really not feeling like I have control. I know it's just a phase and I'll get through it.

Laura

OP for me today. Hang in there Laura it'll pass. Try to not gain and you'll survive

I had pizza last night from the kids having Book It. Yumo! I worked hard for that pizza, mowed the lawn, trimmed the bushes and I worked out that morning. My legs ached so bad by the time I went to bed.

Op today.

Hi everyone...Tobe congrats on your progress. And many thanks for keeping us organized here. You all are such a wonderful inspiration. Am leaving today for Philadelphia to attend a family wedding, traveling from our home in N. Calif. Am committing to be OP all the way while gone despite the challenges. Have learned alot from all of you about planning ahead for difficult eating situations. Won't be weighing in until week from this coming Monday. Have a good few days...Maajida

YOur going into my area well sort of, Philly is about an hr from me in NJ..

Have fun thats what the event is, not an eating feast,where you will gorge yourself.

choose wisely with all your food choices, you can go home without a gain..

I've been to many affairs, many cruises, many mini vacations and didn't gain weight...

you can do it...

Hello ladies,
I am OP, i was here earlier but got side tracked.

Laura, i was dealing with the same thing the last few days.
I have at times during this year of being OP and a lifestyle change had moments of thinking like this, that i was not in control, or wanting to eat, something,anything. I had always had thoughts like this before when i was on WW. and eventually i gave in and got off track and gained it all back.
I think we all have had the thoughts of OHH I dont want to do this anymore. I know Tobe has, as have i.
The other day, i said to myself, why cant i eat what i want to eat!! After a few hours i answered myself, i can eat what i want, the only thing i cant do is, eat MORE of what i want to eat. Skinny people eat what they want all the time. but.....they also eat portion size!! That is the difference.

So its not only You Laura, for me i really thought about why i cant eat what i want,when i want and as MUCH as i want. If i do i know i will pay the price. I am not willing to pay that price anymore. So this week i am not eating ice cream, it was becoming a nightly habit. hell one time i even had it at lunch.
I felt i was entittled to it only because i bought it.

Op is not always an easy lifestyle for people who have food addictions.but as Tobe says, its doable.

Thanks Akus, I needed that.

Laura