Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP Fri 4/4

what a day yesterday
I spent 5 hrs at the DMV trying to switch over
my license and registration from CT into NJ.
I thought to myself it was quicker to have a
baby LOL than get processed.

9/11 sure screwed things up even being born in the US and I had a passport with me... uck on the DMV
bottom line after the 5 hrs I walked out with a Jersey
license and a new registration with Jersey plates.

I sure stayed OP yesterday and I will again today.

off to work I go thats why I'm in here so early, this is always my 1st stop to get my day accounted for.

so everyone have a great day...

Re: OP Fri 4/4

OP today as well. DH has his check up with the doctor for his blood pressure and cholesterol. He is doing great on the meds though! Cholesterol is down to 143 now. Woo Hoo!! Then DD has a friend sleeping over tonight. She is so excited.

OP for me all the way.

Uki

Op and I was a good ww yesterday after my 2 1bs gain. I'm going walking in a few minutes and will be working 9 hrs like a crazy person. Its my last day at work for 10 days so I'm looking forward to the time off. We've not had a good vacation or honeymoon like this ever in our lives so its pretty exciting. We've been to Disney and lots of other stuff but no black tie dinners. I will take alot of pics and post aftwards. I've got all new clothes because off the weight loss and it feels go to know I'm not going to be the big girl anymore.

home all day today with just my youngest one. Havent decided if I am going to run around and do some errands today or stay home and get a few things done. Weather is to be in the low 60's today and in the high 60's tomorrow with rain all next week so I better get out and enjoy it while I can!!

op for me.

OP for another day. Getting my hair cut for the first time in a year. DH wants me to keep it long but I want to get rid of the headband, so maybe will just get bangs cut. It's hard to keep my hair out of my eyes when I'm at the gym.

Pat

Morning everyone!! I'm here at work and 100% committed to being OP for another 24!

I'm OP today and headed to the gym this morning. Very excited for my running and yoga class to relax for the week. We bought a boat and it should be here tomorrow (my mom is driving it here for me from CA). I can't wait to get out on the water this year.

I'm really hoping for a loss tomorrow.

LOL @ having a baby is easier

I am OP for today,

it is raining, and 38.........this to shall pass, as they say.

Hi everyone - OP too today,

Tobe- I spent a good part of the day last week trading in my New Jersey licence for a Tennessee one - (I didn't want to part with my NJ one - we have been in Tenn for almost 2 years) What is it with the DMV? They didn't even have enough chairs for people to sit and wait and then they blamed someone for using their cell phone while they waited ( a big no-no apparently) saying it made their camera shut down. So we had to wait till that got up and running again.

I do have to say I like my "skinny" picture much better than my old one even if it is a lousy picture.

I was so stressed out afterwards I almost (ALMOST) went thru the drive thru at McDonalds - but I went and got a salad at the health food store instead.

I feel your pain. :) And you are right I had my second son quicker than it took at the DMV - sad!

Marilyn