Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP - Sunday April 6th

Good morning and happy Sunday! Another OP for the Aimee's gang, so count me in.

Off to church this morning, then some time to relax this afternoon to watch the NASCAR race, then DS #1 has youth group again this evening, so we will be running him back and forth.

Have a good one!

Uki

Re: OP - Sunday April 6th

I'm off to the gym this morning I haven't been there in a month since I started working at Curves.

I'm OP today................

OP today and going to church in a bit with my hubby and granddaughter. I get to watch my granddaughter every other Saturday and Sunday because both her mom and dad (my son) work at the hospital. I love and adore that little girl, she's brings me such joy. It's the best being a grandma. Anybody else out there a grandma? Isn't it awesome? Have a blessed day everyone.

Laura

Yes Laura its the best

I have 3 all girls.. and adoring little people

2 from my daughter ages 10 and 8 Jessie & Nicole

1 from my son, a real cutie Lindey age 4

now all we need is that little boy!!!!!

Yep, I am a grandma with a 12 year old grandson. He is a little past going to grandma's house and I am sure soon to be more interested in the girls his age then in his grandmother. I have enjoyed him. He used to live next door and I babysat a lot but he has moved with his mother 90 minutes away. She is a nurse and works for Cleveland Clinic in Wooster, Ohio. I have another daughter who is married but do not plan on any children.

op for me today.

Off to Church this morning my youngest two get to sing today. Then we will probley relax at home and read or take a nap.

OP today for me. I get to sit in my jammies and watch Church Conference on tv, YAY. My favorite time of year. Will stay OP even though I'll be on my bum today!

Morning ladies-
Im OP too. Going out for a morning bike ride - burned 480 calories yesterday on my ride - so glad the weather is getting to be bike weather here - supposed to be in the low 70's and sunny today!

Have a blessed day!

Marilyn

OP....at least the sun is out today.
Day off work. Got to sleep in. Kids are out and i have the house to myself

Count me in today. Just came in from 45 minutes raking the yard. Burned 350 calories by my heart rate monitor. This is one of the first days that I could be outside without a coat. Found some dafodills beginning to come up. They were under all the leaves and winter debris. I love Spring.