Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
yogurt

I went on a yogurt spending spree yesterday.
I bought my regular yogurt, "Activa", then i picked up some WW's individual cups, also, i bought the Smooth & creamy WW brand, they come 4 in a pack, and then i picked up something new to me, i seen the words "Greek Yogurt", now i know there is that Fage Yogurt and i think that is greek.
Anyway this brand is called Chobani, i looked and o fat, 140 calories, so i thought ok, They had different flavors and also plain. I picked up the blueberry. The cup looked big,but it is only 6 ounces. Oh my was it good. I wasnt sure of the points till i looked it up, i was thinking, 140 calories aint that BAD for yogurt, but it is 3 points. It was soooooooooo good.
LOL i can remember someone saying before they had a yogurt that was 3 points and i said no way would i eat that for 3 points. LOOK at me now!!!. I am not saying i would eat it everday ,but it is good.
it was also a pricey $$$ 1.06 for freaking yogurt,but a year ago i would have and did spend that on a doughnut and chocolate milk and thought nothing of it.

Re: yogurt

see never sxay never...

i agree Kim I'd spend it on crap instead of something good and healthy...

i do splurge on starbucks, luckilly there isn't one in the immediate area, I do have to travel for one, so nows a real treat for me.
speaking of starbucks I'm so out the door now with the dog for one..
I just had a great afternoon nap, after doing wash all morning., getting rid of sweats and jeans for skimpy summer clothes...

the smell of spring is in the air today even tho its rainy and damp out with no sun,,,