Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP - Tuesday April 8th

Good morning all! Welcome to another OP spring day. Count me in for sure!

Cleaning is on my agenda for the day and once again, I am hoping for a real bike ride outside... Get warmer out there weather! LOL

Uki

Re: OP - Tuesday April 8th

Oh yes, OP today too. Just got back from a few days in Philadelphia from my home in Calif. Attended a family wedding...saw cousins I'd not seen in many years. Was mostly OP with a few scheduled splurges at family events that did not turn into binge behavior. It's good to return to familiar routines at home though. Take care and have a good day everyone. Maajida

I'm here at work and OP!

OP today. This week has been a lot better than last week, food wise. I just feel more in control and that feels so good.

Laura

OP today, and off work. I feel so run down today, not sure what it is. I dont even feel like tanning :(

ut oh kim sounds like your coming down with what
I had a week or so ago...

take it easy and dont do anything if thats at all possible...

I stayed in for days feeling crummy, it lasted about a week to 10 days...

so take care of yourself... and no tanning, I didn't either when I was out of it for that week...

Tobe- I think you passed your illness via computer to me. Last night all of a sudden I was stuffed up and within an hour felt like I'd been hit by a truck. Of course this is a week when I have to work every day. Came home this afternoon and took a 2 hour nap. Not sure I feel better. I'm still OP. Don't feel like cooking supper but thawed some burgers so DH will have something to fill his belly.

Pat

op for me today. Been busy with soccer practice for all my girls we have it every monday tues, and wens. one girl per night from 5-6. Makes for some late suppers but it is sure nice to be outside finally. Thurs and Fri. are calling for snow again. Will it ever end?

YYYEEESSS!!!!